Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

I'm getting aw excited, just ordered ma T-Shirt, christ when we get together this will be a scream. :lol:

Northern Ireland boys on general page, get them here, boost my percentage on these T-Shirts , Shull, you would be proud! :rolleyes:

10 Members so far, get that up ye NSS! :P:P:P

Edited by faraway saint

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you'll no be the only "slightly large" t-shirt size. Membership is free, the t-shirts urnae! :P

That brings us to the amazingly rubbish amount of members to 5!(6)(7)(9)

Dumfriesbud (Well, he's gotta be in it, he's the Fashion Director) Fifesaint & Howard Hughes.....Yersell and me, oh wait my son's seen the t-shirts and he's in as well, we need a bigger phone box! :wink:

Inspector Grim, No7!

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9!

Do I have to apply for membership twice. :angry::angry::rolleyes:

Ok Y`all get yer t-shirts ordered ! i feel a day out is in order at some stage....... in the better weather of course, dont want to jepordise our FFF status do we ?

Seriously though, think we have the makings of a good day out guys ! :)

Dont forget your t-shirts ! go to community , search for the design & change the name on the back ... and no, i`m not on commision ! :guinness

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

Edited by dumfriesbud

I'm getting aw excited, just ordered ma T-Shirt, christ when we get together this will be a scream. :lol:

Northern Ireland boys on general page, get them here, boost my percentage on these T-Shirts boosted, Shull, you would be proud! :rolleyes:

9 Members so far, get that up ye NSS! :P:P:P

Stick ye'r T-Shirts up ye'r wee erse, the Offshore Division are better dressed :P

Ok Y`all get yer t-shirts ordered ! i feel a day out is in order at some stage....... in the better weather of course, dont want to jepordise our FFF status do we ?

Seriously though, think we have the makings of a good day out guys ! :)

Dont forget your t-shirts ! go to community , search for the design & change the name on the back ... and no, i`m not on commision ! :guinness

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

At the moment the Rangers game, 14th march, is looking like the most likely for me. Weather should be warm enough to wear our t-shirts wi pride.

Canny wait. :lol:

Update:

Full squad so far:

Faraway Saint No 1 T-Shirt

Dumfriesbud No 2 T-Shirt

Fifesaint No 3

Howard Hughes No 4

Wee St Bud No 5

"Son of" Faraway Saint (No real name but it'll do for now) No 6

Inspector Grim, No7!

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9!

Rothesay Saint No 10!

Liverpool Bud No 11

Big Fras No 12

Leedssaints 1 No 13

Qarsaan No 14

Saint in Exile No 15

Saltcoats Saint No 16

Well done team, if anyones getting a t-shirt could you let me know, I'll add that on as well. If anyone is thinking best to try another member, saves £5 on the order.

Also it's looking like the next home game for me, keeping in time with my claim to hardly attend any home games, will be Rangers 14th March. If any of you guys are attending any games please let me know, would be great to have as many as possible proudly showing T-Shirts as a group.

Cheers.

Edited by faraway saint

need a squad player ? pyshio ? groundsman ?

Leeds Branch players available :P

Hey mate, numbers are not relevant, christ, I'm No 1, 5'3", smaller than the Brechin goalie!!! :lol:

Your in as No 13, we all need a big squad. :wink:

Cheers, mind, if ye get a T- Shirt let me know. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint