Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Just doon a wee check.

From ma hoose to Love Street is 25.07 miles.

Dumbarton to Love Street a pathetic 11.65 miles (Which is a lot shorter than my paper run in Victorian times barefoot in the snaw).

I think I thererfore qualify.

These days I actually live in Navan, Co. Meath in Ireland (approx 20miles from Dublin) which is a mere 213 miles to Love St/Greenhill Rd, but I'm not up for arguing :lol:B)

the more the merrier lol

ETA: How do I change my user name to Navan_Bud or Dublin_Bud to avoid confusion???

Edited by dumbarton_bud

These days I actually live in Navan, Co. Meath in Ireland (approx 20miles from Dublin) which is a mere 213 miles to Love St/Greenhill Rd, but I'm not up for arguing :lol:B)

the more the merrier lol

ETA: How do I change my user name to Navan_Bud or Dublin_Bud to avoid confusion???

One of those nice moderators may be able to help. The member formerly known as Firhill Saint got his user name changed.

the more the merrier lol

Go into you're control panel and try that.

the more the merrier lol

Hi Dumbarton,

Ok I'll give you the fact that technically some people may say that you are slightly further flung than me. I will recheck google earth to establish that this truly is the case. Until this has been done though the jury is still out.

Will advise,

Cheers

Update:

Full squad so far:

Faraway Saint No 1 T-Shirt

Dumfriesbud No 2 T-Shirt

Fifesaint No 3

Howard Hughes No 4

Well St Bud No 5

"Son of" Faraway Saint (No real name but it'll do for now) No 6

Inspector Grim, No7! T-Shirt

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9! T-Shirt

Rothesay Saint No 10!

Liverpool Bud No 11

Big Fras No 12

Leedssaints 1 No 13

Qarsaan No 14

Saint in Exile No 15 T-Shirt

Saltcoats Saint No 16

Lochwinnoch Saint No17

latest FFF Club members, no bad. Gives us a chance of getting enough to attend a home game to wear oor T-Shirts and let everyone have a good laugh. :rolleyes:

Has anyone went and ordered a T-Shirt yet? Mines is due today, so the t-shirt site said in an e-mail. Need more members to be kitted out, no the same effect if only 2 o' us? :blink:

Cheers,

Edited by faraway saint

Faraway,

Not ordered it yet buddie next payday is a faraway (10 days to be precise !!) and last payday a distant memory. Will also be hinting to Mrs SaltcoatsSaint that it would make a lovely valentines present for me.

Will defo be getting one anyway. I take it that when a game/ club meeting is being arranged a few refreshments/ libations will be the order of the day before and after the game.

Is there any particular venue and date decided for the said meeting ? Will this thread continue to run as a special ?

If you have any name other than Faraway that would be appreciated. I'll start things by introducing myself. I am Stan, formerly from Paisley but left due to the lack of paper runs/ milk runs in the McKerral St area when I was 4.

Cheers,

Stan

Faraway,

Not ordered it yet buddie next payday is a faraway (10 days to be precise !!) and last payday a distant memory. Will also be hinting to Mrs SaltcoatsSaint that it would make a lovely valentines present for me.

Will defo be getting one anyway. I take it that when a game/ club meeting is being arranged a few refreshments/ libations will be the order of the day before and after the game.

Is there any particular venue and date decided for the said meeting ? Will this thread continue to run as a special ?

If you have any name other than Faraway that would be appreciated. I'll start things by introducing myself. I am Stan, formerly from Paisley but left due to the lack of paper runs/ milk runs in the McKerral St area when I was 4.

Cheers,

Stan

Dear Stan (Is that no an Eminem song?) :rolleyes: if you had taken care and read some of the previous posts I had mentioned (quite a few times TBH) that I'm pretty sure of making the Rangers game, mid March, with my son and would hope a few FFF club members could make it to that great occasion. The first official meeting of this, soon to be, great club should be marked with the honour it deserves. We could arrange to meet before the game and allow all members to buy me drinks coz it's all my idea. :P

Cheers mate.

I’m in Point Noire In the republic of Congo so does that count.

Also travel from Lochwinnoch and the Isle Of Bute on match days.

Greig has got to be the best travel Saints fan for me. He goes to most games home and away from Aberdeen. I take my hat off to you mate :)

If your stuck for a ticket for the Killie game drop me a pm and I wil help you out.

I’m in Point Noire In the republic of Congo so does that count.

Also travel from Lochwinnoch and the Isle Of Bute on match days.

Greig has got to be the best travel Saints fan for me. He goes to most games home and away from Aberdeen. I take my hat off to you mate :)

If your stuck for a ticket for the Killie game drop me a pm and I wil help you out.

Now, here’s a dilemma, are you working offshore? If so NSS will want you for he motley crew, well, hardly a crew, more a very small gathering. You’re more than welcome but don't want NSS greeting in my ear "you stole a OD member"! :P

If your still interested your in, mind, T-Shirts a must! :wink:

And me and Dumfriesbud are not on commission!

Update:

Full squad so far:

Faraway Saint No 1 T-Shirt

Dumfriesbud No 2 T-Shirt

Fifesaint No 3

Howard Hughes No 4

Well St Bud No 5

"Son of" Faraway Saint (No real name but it'll do for now) No 6

Inspector Grim, No7!

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9!

Rothesay Saint No 10!

Liverpool Bud No 11

Big Fras No 12

Leedssaints 1 No 13

Qarsaan No 14

Saint in Exile No 15

Saltcoats Saint No 16

latest FFF Club members, no bad. Gives us a chance of getting enough to attend a home game to wear oor T-Shirts and let everyone have a good laugh. :rolleyes:

Has anyone went and ordered a T-Shirt yet? Mines is due today, so the t-shirt site said in an e-mail. Need more members to be kitted out, no the same effect if only 2 o' us? :blink:

Cheers,

The only delay is payday .....which is end of month , but as we have purchased our tkts for next week , & petrol etc wont be able to afford them for this game , however will have them for february :)

ours will we simple either PTF - LEEDS BRANCH OR FFF OR FFB ?? NOT SURE WHICH I THINK PTF