Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Well I'll be at the Gers game with son in March, that's a guarenteed 3! :blink:

Should manage double that, canny wait! Mind send some pictures of club members at teh Killie game. :)

Better take a wide lens camera! :rolleyes:

hopefully there will be a group of us at the killie game :) will get some pictures done, hope everyone has wide-screen monitors to view us :lol:

Cheers Dave, does this mean we're infamous? :rolleyes:

Hey NSS, get it right up ye! :P

I'm getting used to the Fud title, years ago I would have been fizzing! :lol::lol::lol:

sorted mate, we will need to have our own anthem :ph34r::P

:lol: fingers crossed there will be a few of us there, got holidays for the **** game in march :)

killie folks?...................

eta the t-shirts seem to look massive when you see them at first :unsure: ..............

but fit perfectly when you try it on :lol::P

goin to try an get across for the **** game maself :lol:

just need to get time off :blink::ph34r:

Yeah it is mate, well found. It does take quite a bit of searching to find it.

Think I'll give the wife a real treat, stick it on the night. :P

Where on the t-shirt site did you find/make that t-shirt ?

only variation we would need is on back

cheerz

Where on the t-shirt site did you find/make that t-shirt ?

only variation we would need is on back

cheerz

Heres the link to the site we used.

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/content.aspx?p=designs

Go to community and search designs, it`s buried quite deep ,about 12 pages in. Or you could copy the design as a new shirt & this would bring it back to nearer the front pages.

Happy hunting FFF :)

incidently .............. since when did we have to get put in Non saints related & general nonsense section ???

I thought we are very much saints related !! why do we have to hide on here ??

Campaign for front page anyone ? :ph34r:

ps - Cheers Dumfriesbud :)

Edited by mush

incidently .............. since when did we have to get put in Non saints related & general nonsense section ???

I thought we are very much saints related !! why do we have to hide on here ??

Campaign for front page anyone ? :ph34r:

ps - Cheers Dumfriesbud :)

:thumbs2 Quite right.

Better still, start yer own forum and ye can discuss f-f-fud t-shirts. :P

Dont pick on a young bud just cause your not allowed to join. :double

Must see faither for more pocket money. :o

do you know i must apologise - i got a wee bit mixed up and thought you were someone else at the time (did you know I banged my head and had concussion :blink: ) I would never have said such a thing to a young bud.

so please accept my apologise!

:double :double cheeeky wee fecker! (you'll get nae pocket money doing that sort of thing) respect for your elders and all :rolleyes:

hopefully there will be a group of us at the killie game :) will get some pictures done, hope everyone has wide-screen monitors to view us :lol:

sorted mate, we will need to have our own anthem :ph34r::P

Me and Dumfries Bud will be there on the 31st for the Killie game, suitably attired! That's as long as my T shirt arrives in time. F*ckin hope so, cos that'll probably be me until after the split, as I'm heading off to Oz for a wee holiday! :)

Me and Dumfries Bud will be there on the 31st for the Killie game, suitably attired! That's as long as my T shirt arrives in time. F*ckin hope so, cos that'll probably be me until after the split, as I'm heading off to Oz for a wee holiday! :)

Well, has THE T-Shirt arrived? I've worn mine 4 days in a row, still looks bloody great although slightly smelly. :P

If you make enough noise you could be spotted by the TV or press, than we will have made it, the big time. :lol::lol::lol:

we will have usual leeds branch tops on .......@ killie game , but are defo ordering t-shirts later next week :)

so a wee place in future pix wud be in order :)

T-shirt still hasn't arrived but Shetland is the arse end of the world for the Royal Mail. Cannae go to the Killie game because of work commitments but young Dani G will be there representing the FFF's in my absence. The lad across the road from me is studying at Glasgow Uni and is a mad Newcastle Unt fan(his uncle is Aaron Hughes) and he is going to Dundee the morra on the Jaybees bus.

St Mirren are well known up here for some reason :rolleyes: The local football team even wear the black and white stripes.