Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Marvellous, IG, well done. Btw, do any of you f-f-fuds ever go to a home game that isnae a 'special'?

I go and watch the buds as often as I can and have sank a pint with your good self. I have to say that I prefer to go to away games(jaybees) a wee bit more than going to home games because of the craic and the early get the gether sessions in the pub. I'm a Paisley boy through and through and have met many Saints fans with the same illness.

Every time I watch the Saints is special to me although on the last 4 occasions we havent scored a goal. Gus is either useless or he needs to stop inviting me to games.

I believe you owe me a pint of the Guinness :guinness

Marvellous, IG, well done. Btw, do any of you f-f-fuds ever go to a home game that isnae a 'special'?

Have to say we go mainly to games that are not in the "special" category :) usually about 10-15 a season :)

So just sneak into to PTF category :P , but ok for FFF :)

10 - 15 a season? I think you deserve an award, all FFF club members, what do you say? :)

doubt that lol we have only managed 7 so far :) (checked tickets)

though as proof lol we will post an image of all our match tickets when season ends :P

Edited by mush

So far this season, I've managed Blackpool away, Killie, Hibs, Sneckie and Well at LS, and Killie at Greenhill Road. OK the last game at LS and first game at GHR were pretty special but as for the others........! I go whenever I can, irrespective of the opposition or the occasion. The main considerations are time and money!

So far this season, I've managed Blackpool away, Killie, Hibs, Sneckie and Well at LS, and Killie at Greenhill Road. OK the last game at LS and first game at GHR were pretty special but as for the others........! I go whenever I can, irrespective of the opposition or the occasion. The main considerations are time and money!

100% mate, you left out.................it's fcuk all to do with anybody else anyway. :wink:

I thank you. :rolleyes:

Thats how it is for us as well , we are only accountable to ourselves lol not the "locals" 100,000 people in Paisley & they dont fill it , so its as well we go :P

Though like for like we have about 4% of Paisley going & Leeds utd (as I live In leeds) have similar proportion 750,000 people in leeds & with around 30,000 going to Elland rd its like for like so I suppose it is comparable

Looking like my first T-Shirt fashion show will be the M'Well replay, in the true FFF Club tradition, from the comfort of my settee armed with beer & vodka.

That's not true FFF tradition, that's PTF behaviour.

You should be ashamed of yourself. :rolleyes:

FFF Club special alert: It's now looking more certain that the replay against M'well is Thursday 19th Feb. Keeping up our tradition we should all be sat in the comfort of our own settee's or local pub and cheer the fact we're St Mirren supporters as one and exactly on kick off cheer the fact we are Far Flung bit attending in our hearts. :)

Pity we couldn't arrange a inetrnet/video/telephone link and cheer so much all our loving locals would be proud of us? :rolleyes:

:P

Edited by faraway saint

FFF Club special alert: It's now looking more certain that the replay against M'well is Thursday 19th Feb. Keeping up our tradition we shoula all be sat in the comfort of our own settee's or local pub and cheer the fact we're St Mirren supporters as one and exactly on kick off cheer the fact we are Far Flung bit attending in our hearts. :)

Pity we couldn't arrange a inetrnet/video/telephone link and cheer so much all our loving locals would be proud of us? :rolleyes:

Any F-F-FClub7 members posting a picture of of themselves wearing their F-F-FClub7 t-shirts in a busy pub, cheering on St Mirren with the replay in the background, and spending the money equivalent of ticket price for St Mirren Park would go some way to making this loving local*, proud of those individuals.

Couch potatoes who intend to park their arse in the house needn't bother.

*loving local (noun:a form of endearment never aimed at me.)

FFF Club special alert: It's now looking more certain that the replay against M'well is Thursday 19th Feb. Keeping up our tradition we shoula all be sat in the comfort of our own settee's or local pub and cheer the fact we're St Mirren supporters as one and exactly on kick off cheer the fact we are Far Flung bit attending in our hearts. :)

:lol: i can go to the game :)