Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Your on fire the day, quite like that..........Fud Buds................ could be the start of another thread? :lol:

I'm not surprised some of the better (more interesting) posters have left. The "patter" on here is excriciatingly bad. Seems like every time an interesting topic arises, shull and faraway hijack it with inane nonsense.

I'm not surprised some of the better (more interesting) posters have left. The "patter" on here is excriciatingly bad. Seems like every time an interesting topic arises, shull and faraway hijack it with inane nonsense.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have to say, you take the biscuit, among other things, stay the fcuk out of here, coz I say so. :lol::lol::lol:

As for "the patter" I think you'll find your operation to have your small "funny" bone has been successful

You, being a member of the "less than interesting" posters should book a holiday in Outer Mongolia with a one way ticket, adios :wink:

ETS Your 37 posts have been a waste of time. :lol:

ETS again If that's you in your avator, I'm sorry, you scare me. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Should have made it tonight, could have joined me & son in local, that would have increased the interested viewers to 3! :lol:

What pub do you drink in and I will pop in tomorrow night and get the pint you leave behind the bar for me.

Cheers in advance. :cheers

He's no mentioned anything about leaving me a pint. :blink:

Has the credit crunch reached Arbroath? :unsure:

Now, before you, and others, start jumping to conclusions, I had spoken to the barman last night, who informed me he wasn't working tonight so the plan was scuppered. All it meant was I had to drink it for you, and I did wish you good health, can't say any fairer than that? :rolleyes:

Next time make it FOR the game, and we'll drink ourselves into oblivion, if Shull's paying. :wink: