Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Any other FFF's going to Aberdeen this Saturday? My first game of the season, I'll post the current games attended and miles travelled after the first quarter. :wink:

With all them "12 miles" that Shull is racking up he could win the "most travelled" award, and what a prize that is? :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Any other FFF's going to Aberdeen this Saturday? My first game of the season, I'll post the current games attended and miles travelled after the first quarter. :wink:

I'm gonna be in Aberdeen this weekend, but can't get to the game.... Does that count?? :P

Ddnt think so...

As an aside (and a shameless plug), if there are any Buds hanging around Aberdeen on Saturday evening, and feel like some culture, the National Youth Choir of Scotland are performing in St Machar's Cathedral at 7.30pm. Tickets are cheap, and we've some great music to perform!!

Edited by dumbarton_bud

I'm gonna be in Aberdeen this weekend, but can't get to the game.... Does that count?? :P

Ddnt think so...

As an aside (and a shameless plug), if there are any Buds hanging around Aberdeen on Saturday evening, and feel like some culture, the National Youth Choir of Scotland are performing in St Machar's Cathedral at 7.30pm. Tickets are cheap, and we've some great music to perform!!

Sorry mate, but NAW!

:wink:

Order Shull up a dozen, he loves his youth's. :P

Hi all you FFF's out there. I' m still in Germany - now in the Black Forest. But Saint's fame has travelled far and wide. I mentioned SMFC to a German I met in the pub and he said "Oh yes - that shite team who can't score goals". At least that's what I think he said - he was speaking German!

Hi all you FFF's out there. I' m still in Germany - now in the Black Forest. But Saint's fame has travelled far and wide. I mentioned SMFC to a German I met in the pub and he said "Oh yes - that shite team who can't score goals". At least that's what I think he said - he was speaking German!

By the sound of him he must use this forum. laugh.gif