Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got back to work this morning after my wee sojourn in Paisley for the Christmas holidays. Totally pissed off that the game was cancelled, especially when the pitch was playable. Still, the match hospitality was as good as usual - enjoyed a sherbet or two. Mind you, I'd have been even more pissed off if I'd made the 400 mile trip and they'd cancelled the corporate hospitality as well.

Just got back to work this morning after my wee sojourn in Paisley for the Christmas holidays. Totally pissed off that the game was cancelled, especially when the pitch was playable. Still, the match hospitality was as good as usual - enjoyed a sherbet or two. Mind you, I'd have been even more pissed off if I'd made the 400 mile trip and they'd cancelled the corporate hospitality as well.

400 miles still added to FFF mileometer. I'll need to do a end of year total, give all the "real supporters" something to talk about. rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...