Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

If i`m not allowed to claim my 10.2 mile round trip to a home game then you can FFF -Off with yer fraudulent claims !! dry.gif

Woah, wait a wee minute, firstly, you never made an official request on the required form for your claim.

Secondly, you are an honorary member, kindly granted since ye almost bought me a drink.

Thirdly, I make up the rules, fcuk off. :D

ETS Where is Albion Rovers? :P

Edited by faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...

Well after my 100+ mile trip, despite the peformance & result, I've been reminded what I'm missing. Even although I was in the main stand it still gives me a thrill when the team ran out.

Still no sure when my next game will be but being a St Mirren supporter never leaves you.

Maybe some other so called "supporters" should remember that or fukc off. :wink:

C'mon the FFF club. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As Sundays game against Hibs is in 3D, which gives the feeling of being there, I have just made a decision that if you watch it then it counts as attending. :rolleyes:

That's the power I have.

C'mon the FFF's. :P

Daftie

I'm getting a 3D TV soon, I could hire ye a pair of 3D specs and you could watch the game agaiant Aberdeen and say "I was there"? :P

I'm gaun to work and i'll no be listening on the Radio.

f**kEM !!!

Ye can buy me low fat chips at Hampden in the Semi Final.

I'll be there ...

• 1 month later...

As I now live some considerable distance from Paisley would I be considered for membership of this far flung fud club?

Without reading all the posts, and there are quite a few, it looks like faraway saint or Shull are the main people in this, would either of them care to let me know?

I'm not sure if I'd wear a T-shirt, I prefer to dress more formal when I attend matches.

You've got to wear the T-Shirt and pay a weekly subscription of £20 to me. :)

Welcome to the Fanny Fud Funster Club :lol:

You've got to wear the T-Shirt and pay a weekly subscription of £20 to me. :)

Welcome to the Fanny Fud Funster Club :lol:

I was waiting for a reply from you just to remind you that your position as treasurer was recinded and you are now the FFFC lavvy cleaner, a position that gives you no rights to any subscriptions, they all come to me. :P

Sad_Saint, I'm not sure we need any more sad members, there are enough sad cnuts on the other threads as it is although I may change my mind the next time I'm drunk.

Hope this helps. :wink:

PS Why someone would give Shull a red dot for that backs up Bluto's thought's that the "dot system" is childish and a waste of time. (Please don't red dot me, I get upset :( )

Edited by faraway saint

I see Shull you are the main man although £20 a week seems quite a sum, what, exactly would this £20 get me?

Faraway, I think your summary of the sad members is true although my name is only to refelct my sadness at not staying in Paisley and few chances to see St Mirren.

:lol::lol: :lol:

You're lucky you're new, that's a red dot offence. :P