Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Sorry have skimmed through this but Bombay and District will take four. The largest size you've got please. PM me about how to pay.

Oh when the Saints...... (OK we are 5 1/2 hours ahead)

Hello very FFF supporters, see the link below, go to that and you will have to go back through hunners o pages and find the last FFF t-shirt, all you have to do is change what you want on the back and pay through the website.

When you get it organised get back to me and I'll add you, you are very welcome. :)

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

Hello very FFF supporters, see the link below, go to that and you will have to go back through hunners o pages and find the last FFF t-shirt, all you have to do is change what you want on the back and pay through the website.

When you get it organised get back to me and I'll add you, you are very welcome. :)

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

I`m not sure faraway. Do they really qualify ? :rolleyes:

I`m not sure faraway. Do they really qualify ? :rolleyes:

Oh I think they must. All those continents between them and Feegie is some fling......

This thread has gone mental since the last time I looked at it - so I'm feelin' a wee bit guilty about appearing as No3 on faraway saint's list :rolleyes: However, I could argue that I am so hardcore FFF that I don't even bother turning up on the thread :P

Going tomorrow but straight back to Fife afterwards to get some distance back into things.

I'll be looking for the Leeds banner, Mush!

Oh I think they must. All those continents between them and Feegie is some fling......

This thread has gone mental since the last time I looked at it - so I'm feelin' a wee bit guilty about appearing as No3 on faraway saint's list :rolleyes: However, I could argue that I am so hardcore FFF that I don't even bother turning up on the thread :P

Going tomorrow but straight back to Fife afterwards to get some distance back into things.

I'll be looking for the Leeds banner, Mush!

Ah was thinking of banning you, then I had some info you were some sort of gay dressing freek, we need some entertainment. :P

Let's see what that does to the locals. :lol::lol::lol:

Locals? Fur fox ache, you're only two hours away by car. That's seems pretty local to me which, in turn, suggests that you're more PTF than FFFud. The locals I know would think nothing of travelling 125 miles to see St Mirren. So get it right up you, fffuhrer. :double

I can understand guys who are working offshore, or in another country (yes, even England) making a visit to St Mirren Park a big occasion, but most Scottish based fuds can't use distance as an excuse for non-attendance on a regular basis.

Locals? Fur fox ache, you're only two hours away by car. That's seems pretty local to me which, in turn, suggests that you're more PTF than FFFud. The locals I know would think nothing of travelling 125 miles to see St Mirren. So get it right up you, fffuhrer. :double

I can understand guys who are working offshore, or in another country (yes, even England) making a visit to St Mirren Park a big occasion, but most Scottish based fuds can't use distance as an excuse for non-attendance on a regular basis.

Look, I make the rules so :double:lol::lol::lol:

And while I'm at it, that's a stoopid name you've got, I lived in Foxbar and it's never f****** sunny. :rolleyes:

Widnae like tae walk it. :rolleyes:

:P

Neither would I, but I'd make the effort to get there by bus, train or whatever it takes. Anyway, I can't sit around here chatting to a part timer. We've got a game today.

PS Since you're doing nothing, you could always keep the vote going HERE - if it's no too much of an effort for you.