Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Aye mate, SFS paying, god I love him. :P

I got a taxi down to the game on Saturday with three Toon Buddies, also met two Dublin-based Saints and a West Ham/SMFC fan in the Tile. Not a f-f-fud t-shirt in sight. I thought I saw you mentioned on a loaf of bread behind the bar, but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut'.

I got a taxi down to the game on Saturday with three Toon Buddies, also met two Dublin-based Saints and a West Ham/SMFC fan in the Tile. Not a f-f-fud t-shirt in sight. I thought I saw you mentioned on a loaf of bread behind the bar, but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut'.

The Dublin based saint that i sat with was proudly wearing his. Maybe those buds you mention haven`t heard the good word yet . :wink:

Dont worry though, civilisation will reach them eventually :)

Any road SFS, jealousy is a terrible thing , perhaps we could introduce honorary membership for those like you who are so not interested in the FFF`s that they spend all their time on this thread ? :P

For you that's pretty good, you have to admit, all them days you never went to school are coming back to haunt you? :rolleyes:

In fact, didn't you recently do an advert that showed you not being able to show a 7 year old boy how to do his "sums"? :lol::lol::lol:

The Dublin based saint that i sat with was proudly wearing his. Maybe those buds you mention haven`t heard the good word yet . :wink:

Dont worry though, civilisation will reach them eventually :)

Any road SFS, jealousy is a terrible thing , perhaps we could introduce honorary membership for those like you who are so not interested in the FFF`s that they spend all their time on this thread ? :P

Ach, leave him alane, he's no harm. Closet FFF member does look a possibility, honorary membership is unlikely, to much badness in him, we are a happy lot. :P

Indeed you will not! :ph34r:

That was handed to you for the fact you are a friendly welcoming supporter. :rolleyes:

(Left out the "mean as hell bit") :P

I retract my offer :P

I am indeed very honoured, but what about my salary ? :P