Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Offshore Division, you are all very welcome to come join the FFF club. Although the large amount of members might seem frightening to start with you'll soon get used to it. :P

Sorry pal, too much childish shyte going on for me, because some folk that post on the forum dont want a laugh the rest of us have to lose our sense of humour.

Sorry pal, too much childish shyte going on for me, because some folk that post on the forum dont want a laugh the rest of us have to lose our sense of humour.

If I tickle ye, would that get you to join the FFF club? :wink:

I know, seems to be silly season, some people getting knickers in a twist about nothing. Never mind, soon be start of the season, can get back to slagging of players/manager/pies/satellite TV.................... take yer pick. :rolleyes:

If I tickle ye, would that get you to join the FFF club? :wink:

I know, seems to be silly season, some people getting knickers in a twist about nothing. Never mind, soon be start of the season, can get back to slagging of players/manager/pies/satellite TV.................... take yer pick. :rolleyes:

Aye funny how some folk think you shouldnt post nonsense in the general nonsense thread

FF sake, who "unpinned" this? :blink:

Couldn't some discussion have taken place before this happened or has our forum become a communist state? :rolleyes:

Would anyone care to give a reason? :huh:

Childish retaliation is the reason.

Some couldnae stomach themselves being persecuted so they ran to tell Teacher about others that was none of their business.

Anyway, Morning Fudface !!! :P

Couldn't some discussion have taken place before this happened or has our forum become a communist state? :rolleyes:

[/quote

It might just have been an accident..........

It might just have been an accident..........

Wasn't me but there is no reason for this thread to be pinned anymore. It is active enough to stay at the top of the forum making it easy to find. :wink:

Wasn't me but there is no reason for this thread to be pinned anymore. It is active enough to stay at the top of the forum making it easy to find. :wink:

Well D all I'm asking is why? :huh:

You might be right that it should stay near the top but it was pinned becuse it was attracting a lot of interest and was serving a purpose, now it's not?

Obviously in the close season it's not as busy but that will change soon and it's a topic that keeps like minded people in touch.

I don't really want to get into some long winded debate but this decision is bollox. <_<

Childish retaliation is the reason.

Some couldnae stomach themselves being persecuted so they ran to tell Teacher about others that was none of their business.

Anyway, Morning Fudface !!! :P

You might be right O'Lord Fuddy. The recent changes, for whatever reason, have certainly caused some discussion, if that's what you can call it but this decision smacks of "knee jerk" reaction to, as you say, some minor objections.

By the way, I'm in the huff. :angry:

Oh, Morning Honorary Fud.

Edited by faraway saint

Well D all I'm asking is why? :huh:

You might be right that it should stay near the top but it was pinned becuse it was attracting a lot of interest and was serving a purpose, now it's not?

Obviously in the close season it's not as busy but that will change soon and it's a topic that keeps like minded people in touch.

I don't really want to get into some long winded debate but this decision is bollox. <_<

Pretty sure it was me who pinned it ages ago.

Threads are pinned to attract attention and make them easy to find. When this one was pinned it was at a time when people were wanting to be a part of the fud club and sticking names down for t-shirts etc. I thought it was a good idea to pin it to help you get as many members as possible.

Now the thread is used by the same people for general chat every day and there is no reason to pin it.

Hope this is helpful :)

Edited by davidg

My granddaughter, who is 2-1/2 would like to say this is bollocks! :P

David, while I take your point why it was pinned there is no real reason to "unpin" (Not sure if that's a real word but who gives a fcuk)

I'm still in a huff. <_<

I can't give you an answer as to why it was unpinned since it wasn't me who took the action, just giving an opinion from a mods point of view why it happened.

Get you grandaughter to pick up your toys that you chucked :P

I can't give you an answer as to why it was unpinned since it wasn't me who took the action, just giving an opinion from a mods point of view why it happened.

Get you grandaughter to pick up your toys that you chucked :P

Dave, I would but there all stuck in your heid! :lol:

I know it wasn't you who done this and I admire your attempts to justify it but the answer remains the same, BOLLOCKS! :P

Dave, I would but there all stuck in your heid! :lol:

I know it wasn't you who done this and I admire your attempts to justify it but the answer remains the same, BOLLOCKS! :P

Just got a sharp pain in the back there, bet you've got one of those voodoo dolls :angry::P