Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

Far Flung Fud Club

450 miles by plane then another 90 odd miles on a supporters bus for a turgid game of football. Ach well, the drinking in Paisley & Glasgow was good & certainly went some way in ensuring my Essex mates have something to write home about.

Till next trip......

450 miles by plane then another 90 odd miles on a supporters bus for a turgid game of football. Ach well, the drinking in Paisley & Glasgow was good & certainly went some way in ensuring my Essex mates have something to write home about.

Till next trip......

please add me and liverpool bud jnr - 210 miles x2 return = 840 miles from Warrington via Bearsden to Paisley return for the Motherwell game

Well done lads. I'll need to dig out the last set of figures, been a while since anybody posted.

I was thinking of asking the Mods to "unpin" this and let it slide away gracefull but fcuk it, let's keep it going.

About time we arranged a meet for a game.

I was wearing my FFF t shirt at Dundee last week, under anohter 4 layers right enough. lol.gif

I watched the Aberdeen game in a bar in Lanzarote. Does that count? I went to the 'Bluebells' pub - a well known blue bigots bar - thinking they might be showing the game, but they didn't want to know. Too busy watching an English match - scum!!!!

Since I'm making the rules......................Aye. thumbup2.gif