Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Now, here’s a dilemma, are you working offshore? If so NSS will want you for he motley crew, well, hardly a crew, more a very small gathering. You’re more than welcome but don't want NSS greeting in my ear "you stole a OD member"! :P

If your still interested your in, mind, T-Shirts a must! :wink:

And me and Dumfriesbud are not on commission!

Thats awright, he'll add a wee bit of offshore class to you're motley crew :lol:

Fuxxaxe, over £20 for a t-shirt, you PTFs are barking..............

This mob made my NORTHBANK AGGRO shirts for less than half that (bulk order) and you don't need to go through eBay.....................

That's the big difference mate, bulk order, they do offer reductions but as most of us are dotted all over the place placing a bulk order isn't really on the cards.

Anyway, gives us an air of superiority. :P

I’m in Point Noire In the republic of Congo so does that count.

Also travel from Lochwinnoch and the Isle Of Bute on match days.

Greig has got to be the best travel Saints fan for me. He goes to most games home and away from Aberdeen. I take my hat off to you mate :)

If your stuck for a ticket for the Killie game drop me a pm and I wil help you out.

After taking into account NSS comments, yer in, more the merrier. :wink:

I'll add ye to the list, let me know if ye get yer T-Shirt. :)

That's the big difference mate, bulk order, they do offer reductions but as most of us are dotted all over the place placing a bulk order isn't really on the cards.

Anyway, gives us an air of superiority. :P

The link I posted had the price of a single custom shirt at £11 each, a lot less than you've paid...................

No wonder you stupid bastards can't get to games, as you spend over the odds to get shirts made to explain your non attendance...............

I'm in Point Noire In the republic of Congo so does that count.

Also travel from Lochwinnoch and the Isle Of Bute on match days.

Greig has got to be the best travel Saints fan for me. He goes to most games home and away from Aberdeen. I take my hat off to you mate :)

If your stuck for a ticket for the Killie game drop me a pm and I wil help you out.

A true statement that excludes him from Part Time Fanny status regarding match attendance....................

Outwith that genre, the words fanny and Grieg are synonymous.....................

The link I posted had the price of a single custom shirt at £11 each, a lot less than you've paid...................

No wonder you stupid bastards can't get to games, as you spend over the odds to get shirts made to explain your non attendance...............

And you habit of leaving a trail of full stops after every statement is becoming.............................................. :P

So what? I'm f*ckin minted, mate! :P

Ach, away and spend yer money on Mick McManus videos and gies peace ! :P

Brilliant mate, you need to get another FFF club T-Shirt wearer to turn up for that game, could look a bit, erm, dodgy just you. :lol:

:lol: fingers crossed there will be a few of us there, got holidays for the **** game in march :)

killie folks?...................

eta the t-shirts seem to look massive when you see them at first :unsure: ..............

but fit perfectly when you try it on :lol::P

:lol: fingers crossed there will be a few of us there, got holidays for the **** game in march :)

killie folks?...................

eta the t-shirts seem to look massive when you see them at first :unsure: ..............

but fit perfectly when you try it on :lol::P

Well I'll be at the Gers game with son in March, that's a guarenteed 3! :blink:

Should manage double that, canny wait! Mind send some pictures of club members at the Killie game. :)

Better take a wide lens camera! :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint