Ian Harte Agrees to sign but changes mind!!!

Hope he turns out to be a good signing. I heard this at work this afternoon and just about had to smuggle the toffee hammer in my slacks out of the building I was so excited at the prospect of finally getting a decent left back to the club again.

Been a long time since Julian Broddle's days :ph34r:

Just checked the blackpool website and have noticed stephen mcphee plays for them. Betwwen him, charlie adam and our new sighing there must be enough grounds for another round of pre season friendlies. Will never forget the fun we had taking the piss out Steve squeaky McMahon. Surely they will invite the Paisley legions again!

Now I know he was/maybe is a decent player, but the back page of the Daily Retard says it all for me. He simply wants to play for C*lt*c.

He might score the winning goal on Saturday, but for me he has already pissed on his chips.

Keith Jackson also cant stop himself from referring to Ferguslie Park every time he mentions SMFC. The media again havig subtle digs at our great club. Surprised he didnt go further like the Spectator Magazine. Twat. :ph34r:

Now I know he was/maybe is a decent player, but the back page of the Daily Retard says it all for me. He simply wants to play for C*lt*c.

He might score the winning goal on Saturday, but for me he has already pissed on his chips.

Keith Jackson also cant stop himself from referring to Ferguslie Park every time he mentions SMFC. The media again havig subtle digs at our great club. Surprised he didnt go further like the Spectator Magazine. Twat. :ph34r:

F'ck Keith Jackson and the rest of media, we'll get the last laugh when we win the Cup :P

I think it's fairly obvious that that is his reason for coming. IMO, if we can get the best out of him until the end of the season, then fair do's. After that, he signs for the JJs and we abuse him like we would any other.

We may well be on the up, but we're not suddenly going to be attracting players like him who are looking for a 3 year contract.

As for Jackson, he's just a c**t.