Ian Harte Agrees to sign but changes mind!!!

Bit disappointed to be honest but we dont want a player who 'doesn't think its the right move for him'(for that quote read 'Ive got a better deal somewhere else!!!') Bottom line is we have been SHAFTED but lets forget it move on and roar the team on to victory tomorrow!!!!

I'm actually hoping it's off now so we can keep our heads down for a week and let the embarrassment blow over ! :(

We do have to take some of the blame here , we certainly shouldn't have been claiming that it was a done deal , and as you say Herbie , after the shambles of the last week in our efforts to get any left-back in , we are going to take a pounding from the usual suspects !

Agreed. One thing I always thought Gus was pretty good at was hiding things until the deal was done.

The club should never have announced it if there was no signature on a contract.

That said, I wouldn't say our attempts to get a left back have entirely been a shambles, as we've simply been f**ked over by a twat of a player, his twat of an agent and some twatty SFA ruling.

Agreed. One thing I always thought Gus was pretty good at was hiding things until the deal was done.

The club should never have announced it if there was no signature on a contract.

That said, I wouldn't say our attempts to get a left back have entirely been a shambles, as we've simply been f**ked over by a twat of a player, his twat of an agent and some twatty SFA ruling.

To be fair to the club it was Sky Sports, Radio Clyde etc that announced that he had agreed to sign til the end of the season. The club were just confirming that this was the case.

I'm actually hoping it's off now so we can keep our heads down for a week and let the embarrassment blow over ! :(

I think your being a little melodramatic!!!!!!! :lol:

Wonder who leaked the fact that a deal was agreed to the press...doubt very much if it was St Mirren..I will leave it to you to guess who else it might have been :angry:

Anyway the deal is off so lets just move on.

Don't think the club said anything until after the agent had put it out. Clubs are now totally in the hands of these people as the media pander to them to fill airspace and column inches.

if we keep on acting like a 2 bob outfit in the press then that's how we're going to get viewed. another shocker for gus and all associated with this.

We're very good at getting the good media attention , like the last game at LS and the new stadium etc , but we are a laughing stock when it comes to dealing in the transfer market , and as long as the bad press continues over instances like this , possible acquisitions are always going to have second thoughts about joining us !

Let's hope the culprits who fuc'ked up have the gumption to hold their hands up over this , as they were only too glad to take the plaudits over the new ground ! :angry:

Wonder who leaked the fact that a deal was agreed to the press...doubt very much if it was St Mirren..I will leave it to you to guess who else it might have been :angry:

What are you blithering about ?, the deal was announced yesterday on our official site ! :blink:

Thomson's arrival was announced over a week before he actually signed.

It's not really the clubs fault they are dealing with devious turncoats.

We're very good at getting the good media attention , like the last game at LS and the new stadium etc , but we are a laughing stock when it comes to dealing in the transfer market , and as long as the bad press continues over instances like this , possible acquisitions are always going to have second thoughts about joining us !

Let's hope the culprits who fuc'ked up have the gumption to hold their hands up over this , as they were only too glad to take the plaudits over the new ground ! :angry:

What proof have you got that anyone at the club fuc'ked up ya wee fud!!!!

I don't have any doubt the agent was the real villan here but as usual you seem to take pleasure in blaming St Mirren.

Unfortunately every club has supporters like you...not happy unless you have something to moan about!!!!

What proof have you got that anyone at the club fuc'ked up ya wee fud!!!!

I don't have any doubt the agent was the real villan here but as usual you seem to take pleasure in blaming St Mirren.

Unfortunately every club has supporters like you...not happy unless you have something to moan about!!!!

Shut the fu'ck up ya ponce ! :wink:

I don't moan as loudly as your wife !

Yesterday his agent said he didn't want much money. Now it seems we offered to make him our most highly paid player ever - and that's not enough.

He's in the papers saying he wants to use it as a springboard to a move to Celtic and adds in something complimentary about us - now he claims he only had a chat with Gus. WTF is going on?

We should have smelled a rat with that shitebag McKay being involved. Prick.

It doesn't matter whether, it was his agent, Sky Sports, Radio Old Firm or Ian Harte's granny who announced he was signing. The club should not have gone public in ANY way until the deal was done.

I learnt this lesson personally a number of years ago when I announced to the world that I was leaving for a new job, only for me to be not offered the position.