Ian Harte Agrees to sign but changes mind!!!

.......................we look like a team that dont know how to deal in the market.

I'm afraid that is it really.

A considerable number of transfer, media and commercial dealings have been very poorly handled by St Mirren FC. It is all the more strange when the re location and the whole Tesco transaction was managed fairly well.

My guess is we have some folk at the club that are lacking a bit of nous and guile in player and media dealings.

I'm afraid that is it really.

A considerable number of transfer, media and commercial dealings have been very poorly handled by St Mirren FC. It is all the more strange when the re location and the whole Tesco transaction was managed fairly well.

My guess is we have some folk at the club that are lacking a bit of nous and guile in player and media dealings.

Phew , I'm not alone then ! :)

Essentially, a deal had been agreed and this f**kwit Harte then phones up the manager from the side of the motorway asking for more money. The club is hardly to blame for this. Okay, it was daft to release the story on the website, but you can't legislate for what Harte has done. The guy is a prick.

No surprise to see billyg sticking the boot into the club when given half a chance. Yawn.

Phew , I'm not alone then ! :)

Have to say that on a Commercial basis and in terms of dealing with transfers et al we'd be laughed out of any Middle East bazaar , we seem to be very naive.

Could be that you'll find the Island you inhabit may be subject to a sudden population expolosion after our next two fixtures , just fore warning you :wink:

Not really, we hired a property consultant to manage the sale process. Cant remember their name but they were the same people who managed the building my last employer was based in

:lol:

och c'mon, you're taking it too far now , credit where its due , I mean you would be very unwise to buy a house without a lawyer :)

Pitty we can't get some sort of compensation for time wasting... we could have got erh, erm, someone else?..

Pissed off tbh, was looking forward to seeing him in action tomorrow.

Touching wood and throwing salt over my shoulder and all that jazz, I really hope this doesnt put a dampner on our squad for tomorrows game. I really can see us being all over the place tomorrow, especially now we're shifting players about.

We should not have went public with anything until the player had signed the contract and was standing at St.Mirren Park with a Saints scarf above his head.

We've been taken for a ride here by all accounts, and we need to learn a valuable lesson.

Now we should forget about Ian Harte and concentrate on tomorrows Cup match :wink:

Evening Times .....

According to that Harte phoned from Gretna this morning asking for more money then said he's need to think about it when the answer was no. So much for all the pish yesterday about money not being a issue.

My other-half is working in Gretna just now, pity we didn't know about this earlier - he could have got a wee team of workmates together and went round a gave him a kicking :P

Im i the only one who couldn't care less, He doesn' want to sign for us so f**k em, Why make such a fuss over it, blaming everyone, put it down to experience and get on with it,

Good shout.

I'd suggest we all find a good scraping stick and remove from our shoes. Might need to swoosh our feet in a wee puddle though to completely dislodge McKay <_<

We have been done. Simple as that. Harte has talks with Gus in Paisley, agent lets slip to press hence raising Harte's profile. More press coverage when he "agrees to sign". He gets a bigger offer from someone else and changes his mind. Family reasons? :blink: Surely he would've discussed it with his family BEFORE going for talks. Was he really prepared to sign while his family were down south? Was he f**k.

We have been made to look like absolute mugs, but what are we to expect from a man like Willie McKay. Whatever happened to a Gentleman's agreement? I'm guessing it's worthless nowadays. It's a right blow ahead of tomorrow's game, but we have to forget about it and move on.

We should not have went public with anything until the player had signed the contract and was standing at St.Mirren Park with a Saints scarf above his head.

We've been taken for a ride here by all accounts, and we need to learn a valuable lesson.

Now we should forget about Ian Harte and concentrate on tomorrows Cup match :wink:

Absolutely. :)