Ian Harte Agrees to sign but changes mind!!!

Im i the only one who couldn't care less, He doesn't want to sign for us so f**k em, Why make such a fuss over it, blaming everyone, put it down to experience and get on with it,
Woo hoo, i finally agree with something you say gazza. Who give's a flyin fu*ck, we have not lost anything from it despite what some of the unemployed bawbag's with to much of an opinion on here say!! Onward's an upward's.. B)

Who give's a flyin fu*ck, we have not lost anything from it despite what some of the unemployed bawbag's with to much of an opinion on here say!

Looks like you've got too much of an opinion about some of the other forum members ! Care to name and shame the "unemployed bawbags" for us ! <_<

disappointed with whats happened but at the end of the day i'm sure we all agree :unsure::ph34r: that only players 100% committed to pulling on the stripes will do. the guy was clearly using stmirren to get to 'bigger' clubs.

at least we are showing more ambition in getting relatively well known players interested in signing for us.

Edited by INSPECTOR_GRIM

Woo hoo, i finally agree with something you say gazza. Who give's a flyin fu*ck, we have not lost anything from it despite what some of the unemployed bawbag's with to much of an opinion on here say!! Onward's an upward's.. B)

Fuxake loom this is a red letter day, somebody agress with me, thats it im chucking it :lol:

Obviously disappointed that we havn't got a player with the kind of pedigree that Harte has/had, but i think we can be thankful we've not got a player who is represented by Willie McKay! That guy is a Grade-A prick and would no doubt have f*cked us about had Harte decided to stay on beyond the summer. He managed to get a couple of the Hibs players their moves to the old scum by constantly going to the press and no doubt would have done the same to us had the timothy's been interested in him at any point!

Care to give us your opinion on the latest events then? :rolleyes:

Heard it on Radio Scotland onthe way home tonight. Have to see my first reaction was to have a wee chuckle. It only goes to prove the point that it is best to keep these sort of things secret. As I originally posted the other player (Harte) was a secret. On this occasion I suspect it will have been the @rsehole agent that leaked the signing rather than anyone at the club or any hairdressers. :P

Also had a wee giggle thinking about all the dafty buds that post on Pie&Bovril having to eat their own shit. Some supporters will never learn. :)

Best to wait until the player is introduced to the press in his Saints top or even better when they have kicked their first ball.

Other than being midly amused by the whole event I can't say I am overly concerned. Gus has a squad that can easily deal with Franco's injury. We will do better to strengthen in the summer when better and more long term options become available. We've all seen these short term signings turn out to be a bag of shite and I suspect it wouldn't have been too long until we started seeing Harte's sick notes. He has a history of "injury" / "illness".

I would also like to point out that of all the dafties on here probably only me and Ian Scanlon retained a sane position on the entire matter and the players ability. You should all know better. :P

The article in today's Daily Record certainly raised a few eyebrows, not least from myself.

In retrospect, whilst it may have worked out and he could have quite possibly been a superb and astute signing for us, many of the fans on here may just have something when they suggest that we've had an escape. The whole facade seems to suggest that if we did in fact sign him today, we'd have been signing a talented player who would have went about his business in a half-arsed fashion as he didn't really want to be involved in Scottish football unless it was with his 'boyhood heroes'

I bore on ill-will to Ian Harte before (apart from the fact he played for Leeds), and I still bear him no ill-will, if he felt he could do better or wants to stay in England, that's his prerogative and who are we to judge? I just wish that we weren't the club his scumbag of an agent decided to use as a stepping stone to negotiations with other clubs. A footballer will always seek to play at the highest level possible which is fair enough, but agents are a different beast altogether, they will seek that 15% - 20% commision by any means neccesary and this is what f**ks up the regular punter. Willie MacKay should never be allowed to have any dealings with St. Mirren FC again, Stewart Gilmour, the Board of Directors and the management team at St. Mirren should see to this.

Edited by djchapsticks

Heard it on Radio Scotland onthe way home tonight. Have to see my first reaction was to have a wee chuckle. It only goes to prove the point that it is best to keep these sort of things secret. As I originally posted the other player (Harte) was a secret. On this occasion I suspect it will have been the @rsehole agent that leaked the signing rather than anyone at the club or any hairdressers. :P

Also had a wee giggle thinking about all the dafty buds that post on Pie&Bovril having to eat their own shit. Some supporters will never learn. :)

Best to wait until the player is introduced to the press in his Saints top or even better when they have kicked their first ball.

Other than being midly amused by the whole event I can't say I am overly concerned. Gus has a squad that can easily deal with Franco's injury. We will do better to strengthen in the summer when better and more long term options become available. We've all seen these short term signings turn out to be a bag of shite and I suspect it wouldn't have been too long until we started seeing Harte's sick notes. He has a history of "injury" / "illness".

I would also like to point out that of all the dafties on here probably only me and Ian Scanlon retained a sane position on the entire matter and the players ability. You should all know better. :P

Totally agree , though this has nothing to do with his football ability.

Guess we have been used as a wee stepping stone (albeit he never actually stepped)

Strachan told Radio Clyde he wasn't interested in Harte.

Perhaps he found that out this morning when he got a call from a "friend" at Parkheed and, realising his boyhood dream to play for his local boyhood heroes who he had supported from the well known Glasgow east end suburb of Drogheda was doomed to failure, threw a hissy fit and cried "oim no playin for dees shoites den'".

disappointed with whats happened but at the end of the day i'm sure we all agree :unsure::ph34r: that only players 100% committed to pulling on the stripes will do. the guy was clearly using stmirren to get to 'bigger' clubs.

at least we are showing more ambition in getting relatively well known players interested in signing for us.

AGREE 100% LETS PUT IT TO BED FORGET WHO DONE WHAT AND LETS SUPPORT THE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY FOR ST MIRREN

WERE MAKING OURSELVES LOOK STUPID BY ALL THE CRAP WERE WRITING ABOUT IT

Anyone who has anything to do with Willie McKay shouldnt be touched with a bargepole. Hes a fraud and a conman, and what he has done here has not surprised me. Made sure this deal was announced long before Harte was due to sign a contract to see how many times his phone would ring.

We are not the first club or fans to be stung and won't be the last. I think it is a bit harsh that both club and fans are being made out to be the foolish ones in all this after all it was Harte himself quoted on Sky sports last night saying "signing for st.mirren GIVES him a platform to show he can still do a job" Not could or would but GIVES. Then he comes out with how he never said he would sign for us. Hardly our fault ?

Feck it anyway, could of been would of been good but no that big a loss and i certainly won't act smug to those who were taken in.