Ian Harte Agrees to sign but changes mind!!!

it'll be good when we play the green f**kers wind mcgeady up n tell him how roi was good when he played for them n how shite there now that mcgeadys playing for them :lol:

Given the noises he's been making about always wanting to play for those pr*cks, he might not want to get involved in a bit of argy-bargy with their players. Won't want to screw up whatever slim chance he thinks he has of ending up at Darkheid.

I think it's fairly obvious that that is his reason for coming. IMO, if we can get the best out of him until the end of the season, then fair do's. After that, he signs for the JJs and we abuse him like we would any other.

We may well be on the up, but we're not suddenly going to be attracting players like him who are looking for a 3 year contract.

As for Jackson, he's just a c**t.

Correct , if he has as big an impact for us as Flood had for Dundee U then I'll be happy. If Harte truly thinks that he's good enough to get a contract at Parkhead , then we're going to get some big performances from him between now and May ! :)

Correct , if he has as big an impact for us as Flood had for Dundee U then I'll be happy. If Harte truly thinks that he's good enough to get a contract at Parkhead , then we're going to get some big performances from him between now and May ! :)

Nail on head hit there Billy

If he reckons he is good enough to earn himself his 'dream' of playing for that manky mob then he is gonna need to perform every single game between now and the end fo the season.

I dont care if that is his aim if he can do us a seriously good job between now and the end of May then thats good enough for me

Spot on, there is no doubt that is why he is here. C*lt*c would never have taken a chacne on him just now. Comes to us and shows he can still do it. If he does that there will be no doubt he will sign for them in the summer. If we get 6 good months out of him then I will be fairly happy.

It will also be a good advert for us in terms of attracting god players in similar situations to Harte.

I would also take the story with a pich of salt. The creative writing of some of these idiots very seldom bears no resemblance to what was actually discussed in their interviews. Especially where this fud Jackson is concerned.

That, also, is probably correct , Jackson would be feeding him the lines to obtain the non-story ! :angry:

Beware, billy.

You're gaunie be accused of being positive, optimistic and wanting StMirren to do well with Gus at the helm...

Are you feeling ok? :unsure:

If Jackson was honest he'd have tiltled his piece:

"Reporter in utter shock at Diddy Club signing"

..................Keith Jackson is in shock and completely taken by surprise that he has interviewed a player who boasts an impressive playing track record having played at the highest level in the game. St Mirren :huh: have had the audacity to approach the Ex International player , with a view to signing him subject to a successful medical.

The Journalist clearly rattled continued his interview with the player and belitted St Mirren at every opportunity in order to increase the appeal of his article to the Manky East end tramps. He ponders how can it be possible that a provincial diddy club can approach a player who represented ROI and Leeds with a view to signing him. It is almost with bewilderment that Jackson carries on his interview with Harte whilst re calling that Celtic tried to buy the player for £2m about 2 years ago.

Keith Jackson concluded his interview by offering Harte a lift in his car to the East End , an expenses funded shopping trip to the Fort and a tour of Parkhead............................ :angry:

Pathetic , but worth a rant. Daily Feckin Record , Keith Jackson , oh ffsake

That, also, is probably correct , Jackson would be feeding him the lines to obtain the non-story ! :angry:

I wouldn't expect anything less from those muppets at the Record. It's a comic, pure and simple. Maybe Harte would love to play for Celtic but so what? As long as he puts in a good shift each week for the Saints I'll be happy.

I'm more hacked off that Eurosport called us "SPL strugglers" on their website when reporting the Harte transfer. They should stick to reporting on obscure winter sports.

Edited by The Stickroth Fanclub

If Jackson was honest he'd have tiltled his piece:

"Reporter in utter shock at Diddy Club signing"

..................Keith Jackson is in shock and completely taken by surprise that he has interviewed a player who boasts an impressive playing track record having played at the highest level in the game. St Mirren :huh: have had the audacity to approach the Ex International player , with a view to signing him subject to a successful medical.

The Journalist clearly rattled continued his interview with the player and belitted St Mirren at every opportunity in order to increase the appeal of his article to the Manky East end tramps. He ponders how can it be possible that a provincial diddy club can approach a player who represented ROI and Leeds with a view to signing him. It is almost with bewilderment that Jackson carries on his interview with Harte whilst re calling that Celtic tried to buy the player for £2m about 2 years ago.

Keith Jackson concluded his interview by offering Harte a lift in his car to the East End , an expenses funded shopping trip to the Fort and a tour of Parkhead............................ :angry:

Pathetic , but worth a rant. Daily Feckin Record , Keith Jackson , oh ffsake

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Keith Jackson also cant stop himself from referring to Ferguslie Park every time he mentions SMFC. The media again having subtle digs at our great club. Surprised he didn't go further like the Spectator Magazine. Twat. :ph34r:

Perhaps you are getting a little het up about this. We brought this on ourselves by not coming up with a flashy new name and sticking with St Mirren Park. We and everyone else always referred to the old place as Love Street not St Mirren Park and the obvious reference to the new place is Ferguslie Park. There wasn't an outcry when Stealers Wheel named an album after the place. I mean the club he wants to play for is not known as Celtic Park but Parkhead - and have you been around that area recently? What's still standing makes FP look like a smart little bijou suburb in comparison.

maybe i was harsh on Harte..just made me mad when i read the article...and Jackson mentioning Ferguslie Park..inferring the worst of the place..wanker x :ph34r:

Jackson is indeed a w*nker and Harte was a bit misguided in his comments, but he's playing for us just now and that's all that really matters. Let's hope no more comments like that are made again by him and he can prove himself to us.

Jackson is indeed a w*nker and Harte was a bit misguided in his comments, but he's playing for us just now and that's all that really matters. Let's hope no more comments like that are made again by him and he can prove himself to us.

Not all his comments were misguided , here's another -

"St Mirren are quite obviously a very well run club and they've just moved into a new stadium so it sounds like exciting times." :)

100% Billy, if the guy brings us half a season at a high level and returns to his explosive free kicks we will do very well out of the deal.