Survey On Sponsorship St Mirrens

Minal

Hello Friends , :)

I am doing a reseacrh on effectiveness of sponsorship and St Mirren is my chosen team - of course coz I m studying at Paisley Uni.

Please help me by filling up the questionnaire, this will only take 5 mins of your time I promise, and will be a very big help to me .

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=c2P_...bOxjFoHEQ_3d_3d

Thanks a ton and all the best for the next match

Minal :)

Edited by Minal

Done. Can I just be a pedant though and add, its just St Mirren - no need for the extra S :)

Plus, you kind of give away the question of who our main sponsor is, by questions below directly referring to...Braehead...

Still answered, hope it helps.

Yes I am not a native....I am an Indian from London...and being a girl i dont understand football much , but becoz of the reseacrh I am getting into it now :) , I m used to watching cricket :)

please correct me if i am wrong at places :)

and this forum is so addictive, saw it first time last night and can point out some regulars already :)

Edited by Minal

You're obviously not a very good student - why have you decided to start your research 15 days before your work is due in? You could have left it another fortnight :)

work is almost done , only part left is the survey and conclusion after collecting the data.....been working on this since 2 months , :(

got 67 responses so far (considering i posted this last night , that is good )...

need some 40 more , hopefully and then can do analysis next week , and submit on time ......I am good with course work but research is something i m doing first time.....my first degree is in fashion design though :)

and masters is now in marketing so the approach has changed :)

but thanks to you all i will learn :)

Minal - Student Union @ 12 on Saturday (or nearby pub) just get in there and watch the super st mirren, then you will learn the beauty of our game :P

Hey thanks, will sure watch this one, ....I can already see how crazy people are for their teams :)

Already 80 people responded :) in 20 hours

that says a lot :)

Even I want to see Saints winning now :)

what are dealings :(

i m new to football please explain :(

Oh, just a humorous play on your misspelling of words in your original posts, related to a catchphrase in a TV comedy show here called Fonejacker. The recurring sketch concerns a fictional Indian ISP company trying to sell it's broadband 'dealings' to real folk over the phone. You should Check it out :)

Hey thanks, will sure watch this one, ....I can already see how crazy people are for their teams :)

Already 80 people responded :) in 20 hours

that says a lot :)

Even I want to see Saints winning now :)

Don't we all. :rolleyes:

Completed the survey, good luck with your research. :)