Follow Follow "sleeper"

Big Fras

I am old enough to know better, but it was too good to resist.

I have registered with Follow Follow (a truly astonishing place - I thought the Govt had rules about websites inciting racial/religious hatred ?). I had a previous "run-out" and was immediately banned/blackballed. This time I have gone underground, a "sleeper" if you will. If the 25th April goes the way we all hope, then I will emege from the shadows to unleash a torrent of abuse and general wind-up-ery on FF.

Any more Buds fancy joining the sleeper cell ? It would be ace if FF was infiltrated by 20+ SMFC fans , giving it both barrels to the currants on their own site. It would be even better if it was co-ordinated, so that each time a post was locked, or a ban issued, another Bud crept out the woodwork. If anyone signs up, the let us know on this thread.

PRAISE BE TO BUDDISM ! GUS IS GOOD !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to register twice. The first time was with a Hotmail account and they didn't accept Hotmail addresses. I then set up a gmail account and tried to register again. They didn't accept gmail accounts either. It's fine, I didn't want to join their stupid forum anyway :(

i registered a few years ago and got banned after about three or four posts. nothing bad either, it was on a thread slagging off the size of stmirren's support. i just helpfully pointed out guys like 'foxbar_loyal' and 'paisley_prod' were part of problem.

recently tho i tried to get on using the same account and it let me. so should we beat them again before the end of the season i'm sure i could kill some time on there.

Edited by houston_bud

When I was a Ned...

...not yesterday by some decades, btw....

...I used to do grafitti.

I aspired to be inventive, original - as any callow youth might try. One of my favourites was to scrawl:

"Remember 1692"

then amend it like so:

"Remember 169289"

Then amend that like:

"Remember 1692 891680"

The scrub through all the foregoing and settle with

"Remember The Boine". I like to think it annoyed both sides of the divide yet gave amusement to passing Buddies, aetheists and pedants.

When I was a Ned...

...not yesterday by some decades, btw....

...I used to do grafitti.

I aspired to be inventive, original - as any callow youth might try. One of my favourites was to scrawl:

"Remember 1692"

then amend it like so:

"Remember 169289"

Then amend that like:

"Remember 1692 891680"

The scrub through all the foregoing and settle with

"Remember The Boine". I like to think it annoyed both sides of the divide yet gave amusement to passing Buddies, aetheists and pedants.

That's funny right there!