Follow Follow "sleeper"

Big Fras

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the notion of infiltrating ... have to choose a user name that is either ironic or just palin offensive to them without them realising.. shouldn't be too hard i guess..

I went on a sellic site a couple of years back, and managed to survive for almost an hour without being barred,

i like the notion of infiltrating ... have to choose a user name that is either ironic or just palin offensive to them without them realising.. shouldn't be too hard i guess..

I went on a sellic site a couple of years back, and managed to survive for almost an hour without being barred,

The name I've choosen is both ironic and offensive, surely I'll manage to survive longer than an hour? :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm "not working" on FF. I cannot use my ID. No explanation - nothing. How paranoid are these guys ?* If you register and don't post, you might get binned. If you do post, you get flung out anyway.

*Actually, their "paranoia" is bang on given what most people seem to be trying to do :)

I've made 10 posts so far and I'm not banned, but its difficult trying to come across as a mindless bigot. They're talking about Andy Dorman, they don't reckon he's "Rangers Quality" :lol::lol::lol:

They are correct. He is too good for them!

Not to mention the fact that they are skint and cannae afford him anyway....

Edited by Irate-Pirate