Mark Mcghee. Sad Deluded f**kwit

Callum Gilhooley

Mark McGhee says his Motherwell side are the best Scottish Premier League team apart from the Old Firm.
McGhee believes his side, who are in seventh spot, can finish fourth.

Might be my maths is a bit rusty, but I'm quite sure if you are the best team 'outwith the Old Firm' in the SPL then you would finish 3rd?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ell/7942027.stm

Has anyone ever been impressed watching Motherwell play?

I've been to both homes games this season against the Steelmen and have yet to witness this free flowing amazing brand of football they are suppose to play. They are 7th in the league yet stills spouts pish about being third best.

He also claimed before the reply in the cup that Saints and Well were about the same in terms of quality, yet started greeting after we won :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I was more impressed with the Sheep.

This is sadly whats wrong with a lot of the managers in this league. They are delusional. They have no respect, no dignity, poor losers and in some cases poor winners.

They set themselves up to be shot down by spouting this pish. They start to believe their own press, then cant understand why people have a go at them when the shit hits the fan.

As has been said before about Gus, he tends to conduct himself well in the media unlike most of his counterparts.

This is sadly whats wrong with a lot of the managers in this league. They are delusional. They have no respect, no dignity, poor losers and in some cases poor winners.

They set themselves up to be shot down by spouting this pish. They start to believe their own press, then cant understand why people have a go at them when the shit hits the fan.

As has been said before about Gus, he tends to conduct himself well in the media unlike most of his counterparts.

Correct.

Imho McGhee really does have a very over inflated opinion of himself. Is this because he does a wee piece in the Herald :blink: His contributions are equivalent to that of a second rate fanzine...........he sets himself off as this intellectual football saviour , yet quite honestly he is an extremely limited individual , seriously lacking any kind of good grace when things fail to go his way.

By coincidence is it really any surprise that his ex Dons team mate , the eighth dwarf , seems to have a very similiar approach to how he sees himself and that everyone else who don't nod in meek agreement are just dense f**kwits with no lack of understanding :huh:

The two of them are cringeworthy <_<

Smith

Strachan

McGhee

Levin

All 4 of them live on a different footballing planet. They think they're the best thing since sliced bread and have massively inflated egos, and manage to get losts of press coverage by whinging about this that and the other when something doesn't (or even does) go right. In reality everyone outside their club sees what sad deluded people they are.

Compare this too...

MacPherson

Lazlo

Hughes

Calderwood

Jeffries

The 5 of them seem to be honest and tell it like it is, conducting themselves very well, admitting when their team deserves to lose and admitting when they get lucky. Unfortunately the press don't like managers like that, and they also tend not to get invited to SPL think-tanks <_<

• 4 months later...
Just thought i`d resurrect this thread in honour of everyones favourite monobrow.....

bad luck last night Marky boy ,

Fud! :lol::lol: :lol:

Aberdeen really are in financial shit street , I see they've got the guy Rocastle on trial who wasn't good enough for us or Killie last summer !

• 6 years later...