Jack Ross For Scotland Bebo Page

mikesmfc

I like the sentiment but Is bebo not just for sad people who cant find friends/human interaction in the real world? Its just that those of us who are above that kind of nonsense wont see it. Perhaps a small add in broadsheet may assist you in reaching your target audience. Suicidal geeks, lonesome singles and the unemployable really wont add much to your campaign.

That said I do like the sentiment.

I like the sentiment but Is bebo not just for sad people who cant find friends/human interaction in the real world? Its just that those of us who are above that kind of nonsense wont see it. Perhaps a small add in broadsheet may assist you in reaching your target audience. Suicidal geeks, lonesome singles and the unemployable really wont add much to your campaign.

That said I do like the sentiment.

to an extent yes - for me there are two types of bebo people

1. the aforementioned saddo's - how to spot - hundreds upon hundreds of 'friends' they probably know 5 of them the rest they have just asked to be their friend.

2. people like me and many others - whose bebo friends actually are their friends - a place where we chat (a bit like here) and store photos etc. and also decline to be friends with the random people who ask to be your friend but you have no idea who the feck they are. :blink: