Best Lines From The Movies

Reidy1987

Hans: Mr. Lee is curious about the Frost couple. He would like to meet them.

Kiki: I think the woman would have sex with you, Mr. Lees. The man, he only likes Interzone boys.

Bill Lees: I don't want to f**k 'em, I just want to talk to 'em.

St Sid: Freakin' me out ya wierd f"k. :unsure:

Tom Frost: They say you murdered your wife. Is that true?

Bill Lees: Who told you that?

Tom Frost: Word gets around.

Bill Lees: It wasn't murder. It was an accident.

Tom Frost: There are no accidents. For example, I've been killing my own wife slowly over a period of years.

Bill Lees: What?

Tom Frost: Well, not intentionally. I mean, on the level of conscious intention, it's insane, monstrous.

Bill Lees: But you do consciously know it. You just said it. We're discussing it.

Tom Frost: Not consciously. This is all happening telepathically, non-consciously.

Bill Lees: What do you mean?

Tom Frost: If you look carefully at my lips, you'll realize that I'm actually saying something else. I'm not actually telling you about the several ways I'm gradually murdering Joan.

St Sid: Seph is now clinging to his comfort blankek ya crazy f"k :wacko:

Bill Lees: America is not a young land. It is old and dirty, evil. Before the settlers, before the Indians, the evil is there, waiting.

St Sid: Right enough :unsure:

Tom Frost: No American should find himself in a foreign land without a pistol.

St Sid: That'll explain the weapons of mass destruction then. :unsure:

Doctor Benway: We get a lot of you folks in the extermination business. You better tell this friend of yours to get off the bug powder, it'll kill him.

Bill Lees: How do I get him to kick?

Doctor Benway: Kick?

Bill Lees: How do I get him off it?

St Sid: You'll never get off the bus alive :wacko:

Sorry Sid, but I haven't a feckin clue what you're talking about now .....

It's all a bit jumbled up Bill Lees but then so was the movie. The leading male in the movie was called Bill Lees. First time "leading male" and "Bill Lees" has ever been used in the same sentence without the qualifier "isnae" or "up a dark alley" :wink:

Can any one name the movie. :huh:

well hardly a classic St Sid...the truly bizarre "The Naked Lunch". I'm pretty sure Peter Weller's character is called Bill LEE and not LEES

Tom, you are the oracle of general nonsense :P (& top 5's)

Absolutely correct, it was in fact Bill Lee - the thought had crossed my mind that this was were Bill Lees actually took his alias from.

It is a CLASSIC film to watch whem your monged oot yer face. :wink:

Edited by ST SID

I was - about you missing it. And it looks like you've done it again.

Christ. I didn't realise you were actually making a point for anyone to miss behind all the ridiculous bluster and typical pedantry

"The elegiac tone of the picture overall is superb". What planet are you actually on ? You missed your vocation writing for the TLS I think. Or perhaps not.

Since it's slighty pointless to argue about whether one person's subjective point of view about a piece of art is more valid than another's, I suggest we draw this to a close, Mr. Bajan Saint, flattered as I am to have provoked you into featuring me on your signature.

Since it's slighty pointless to argue about whether one person's subjective point of view about a piece of art is more valid than another's, I suggest we draw this to a close, Mr. Bajan Saint, flattered as I am to have provoked you into featuring me on your signature.

Be flattered if you wish Mr Lees. I will point out that the last subject of my signature was Collin Samuel. If being compared to him is flattering you need to have a long hard think about the direction your life is taking :D

Be flattered if you wish Mr Lees. I will point out that the last subject of my signature was Collin Samuel. If being compared to him is flattering you need to have a long hard think about the direction your life is taking :D

Really, Mr. Bajan Saint ? Thanks for that extremely helpful advice. I'll be straight down the Evangelical Church of the Pious God-Botherers first thing on Sunday. :P