Decent Songs................

The Sandman

Blondie: (I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear...........

The Police: Invisible Sun.............

Fleetwood Mac: Go Your Own Way............

U2: I Will Follow..................

Kiss: I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night..................................................

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights

Your ears are fuggin' painted on! She's done loads of good stuff.

Coldplay - Fix You

Your ears are fuggin' painted on! They've NEVER done a good song and that's one of the fúckin' utter worst sickly sweet, weedy, twee, effete, wanky-arsed, pishy, middle-class pieces of turgid fúckin' gash ever shat into civilisation. They are a fúcking affront to music and that's Exhibit fúcking A

Meatloaf --- 2 out of 3 aint bad

New Order -- Blue Monday

Radiohead --- Creep

Pink Floyd -- Arnold Laine

Westlife --- (nah only joking - they are brilliant)

Wee bit controversial, there. Agree with ye about Westlife, though. :rolleyes:

Your ears are fuggin' painted on! She's done loads of good stuff.

I think she's pish. And weird.

Your ears are fuggin' painted on! They've NEVER done a good song and that's one of the fúckin' utter worst sickly sweet, weedy, twee, effete, wanky-arsed, pishy, middle-class pieces of turgid fúckin' gash ever shat into civilisation. They are a fúcking affront to music and that's Exhibit fúcking A

I like it, so get it right fuggin' up ye! :double

(Agree with you about every other pile of pish they've ever released though)

Edited by Herbie

OMD - Electricity

OMD are one of the finest bands ever. :angry:

I can't think of many bands that had just one good song, plenty of bands who made only one good album though

Therapy? - Troublegum

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Weezer - Pinkerton

Pulp - Different Class (although His n hers is passable)

Portishead - Dummy.

Granted, Enola Gay was pretty good too, but 2 good songs does not a fine band make. Tesla Girls was one of the biggest piles of shite I've ever heard.

I can't think of many bands that had just one good song, plenty of bands who made only one good album though

Therapy? - Troublegum

Weezer - Pinkerton

Portishead - Dummy.

Now yer just talking jobby. :angry:

Every Pumpkins album is tremendous.

Nope, you've lost me there mate :) !
Wee bit controversial, there. Agree with ye about Westlife, though. :rolleyes:

In fairness --

i would put Radiohead in with the Beatles -- as the most ridiculously over-rated acts of all time

rather than actually shite

'pologies

Fixed it for you.................Yeah,Yeah, Yeah......................

Therapy? - Troublegum

Weezer - Pinkerton

Portishead - Dummy.

Try listening to the rest of Therapys? albums.the same with the Pumpkins and Weezer..classics every one....

Try listening to the rest of Therapys? albums.the same with the Pumpkins and Weezer..classics every one....

I gave up after Semi-detached, it and Infernal Love are pish.

Mellon collie is an OK album from Smashing Pumpkins but the one after that (Adore?) is pish too.

Maybe a wee bit harsh about Weezer - most of their earlier albums are allright - Maladroit, Green, Blue album but Pinkerton is vastly superior - a great album.

OMD are still brilliant :wink:

Mellon collie is an OK album from Smashing Pumpkins but the one after that (Adore?) is pish too.

:o

Admittedly, it's a bit of a grower, but I reckon it's one of their best. Not a patch on Siamese Dream though.

OMD are still pish. :wink:

I gave up after Semi-detached, it and Infernal Love are pish.

Maybe a wee bit harsh about Weezer - most of their earlier albums are allright - Maladroit, Green, Blue album but Pinkerton is vastly superior - a great album.

OMD are still brilliant :wink:

The thing with Troublegum is that everybody and the record company wanted more of the same..so that album is the yardstick on which they are judged..it was the same with hundreds of other bands.."Ah but its not as good as..blah blah."Infernal Love and Semi were brilliant shifts away from Troublegum..you just need to delve deeper and have a right good listen and keep Troublegum out your mind...as for Adore...brilliant tunes from probably Corgans darkest times..but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same shit..

The thing with Troublegum is that everybody and the record company wanted more of the same..so that album is the yardstick on which they are judged..it was the same with hundreds of other bands.."Ah but its not as good as..blah blah."Infernal Love and Semi were brilliant shifts away from Troublegum..you just need to delve deeper and have a right good listen and keep Troublegum out your mind...as for Adore...brilliant tunes from probably Corgans darkest times..but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same shit..

Agree withye there. Was listening to Adore during the week and, although I think Melon Collie is better I still like that album.

The Smiths are still bollocks, though. :byebye