Missing Posts

HSS

When I come on to B+W Army I click on "todays active topics" and work my way through them.I've recently noticed that posts included in "TAT" have had the latest posting missing.EG.In the "poty" topic the latest "TAT" is meant to be Drew @ 09:34 but when I read the topic the last post is Drew @ 22:46 last night. :blink:

What's happening?

When I come on to B+W Army I click on "todays active topics" and work my way through them.I've recently noticed that posts included in "TAT" have had the latest posting missing.EG.In the "poty" topic the latest "TAT" is meant to be Drew @ 09:34 but when I read the topic the last post is Drew @ 22:46 last night. :blink:

What's happening?

Maybe they have been abducted by aliens :ph34r::ph34r::blink::blink:

Combo had to delete your signature picture, it's far too big. Try and get a smaller one or shrink the size of the image.

Cheers bud.

First posts now signatures vanishing!!!!!!

im gonna get a bigger one for that girfuy :double:double:P:P

What's happening?

It's Gus, he's been stealing them. It's all his fault.

It's because someone new has voted which bumps it back to the top of the active topics even though there are no new posts.

Correct, I'd recommend moving all polls to the polling booth section to get around this.

(Would suggest it on the mod section but just leading a section doesn't give you access - you need to be a global mod/admin).

Correct, I'd recommend moving all polls to the polling booth section to get around this.

(Would suggest it on the mod section but just leading a section doesn't give you access - you need to be a global mod/admin).

TL a moderator has already answered the posters question. So your post above was, as is usual, completely unnecessary

He made a perfectly reasonable suggestion to combat the problem, it wasn't unnecessary it was totally justified. Did someone have a bad day per chance? :P

No my day was fine thanks. Having re-read the thread, I re-affirm my position that the post was less than required.

In fact this thread has now run its course, it was useful but now its time has past.

So unless you stick your neb in again I think that shall be it