Jack Ross

For once, I agree with Billy.

Jack Ross should never have been allowed to play for Scotland B - and neither should Cuthbert. We should be giving the SFA no co-operation whatsoever. International football should be banned altogether.

What do you mean "for once"? :rolleyes:

You're just too feart to change your pro-Gus stance for fear of ridicule . Like Div , you are more fearful of losing face on here than you are of relegation ! :lol:

Terrible news in one way... and of course the Jack Ross we had until a couple of months ago would be a huge loss to the team.

But it's been clear to everyone that that Jack Ross has actually been missing for a while now.

Maybe a fit Barron playing in his proper position will be better than an unfit Ross struggling with an injury?

Maybe a fit Barron playing in his proper position will be better than an unfit Ross struggling with an injury?

Yeah , I see Robb's ready to come in according to the OS , which would allow Barron to move back across. No mention of Miranda , so stories about an injury setback must be true.

If Dargo and Hammy are finished for the season , and with Mehmet and Wyness going through the motions , we simply need a miracle . :(

What do you mean "for once"? :rolleyes:

You're just too feart to change your pro-Gus stance for fear of ridicule . Like Div , you are more fearful of losing face on here than you are of relegation ! :lol:

If us being relegated means you will be happy Billy then it's a seriously sad state of affairs.

If us being relegated means you will be happy Billy then it's a seriously sad state of affairs.

W's statement does that sentiment appear?

i admire your faith in Gus, even if I think it is misplaced, however creating statements on behalf of others and then arguing with them is really clutching at straws.

W's statement does that sentiment appear?

i admire your faith in Gus, even if I think it is misplaced, however creating statements on behalf of others and then arguing with them is really clutching at straws.

Beat me to it Chris , it's a sad day when the webmaster creates stories in his own tiny mind in an effort to turn the tables on someone.

As you know Div , I've been harping on for the past 18 months about how big a diddy Gus is , and I will stand by that . It's there for all to see now , but I'll still be devastated if we go down , as any supporter of 40 years standing would ! :wink:

Beat me to it Chris , it's a sad day when the webmaster creates stories in his own tiny mind in an effort to turn the tables on someone.

As you know Div , I've been harping on for the past 18 months about how big a diddy Gus is , and I will stand by that . It's there for all to see now , but I'll still be devastated if we go down , as any supporter of 40 years standing would ! :wink:

I keep asking you and you never answer who's this great manager that would come to saints that you want in?

At the end of the day the players have got to stand up and be counted aswell as the manager. we're not out of the SPL yet. If we go down I dont think the board would sack Gus like it or lump it.

Atm it desn't matter who it is, Gus has lost the dressing room so I am pretty sure there will be a few people out there up for the job, but as for now all that matters is us staying up, as said elsewhere the post mortem will happen once the season has ended

I keep asking you and you never answer who's this great manager that would come to saints that you want in?

At the end of the day the players have got to stand up and be counted aswell as the manager. we're not out of the SPL yet. If we go down I dont think the board would sack Gus like it or lump it.

If we go down Gerry, the board will sack him nothing more surer.

All their hard work off the park coming to nothing.

You are right about the players but the buck stops at the manager. He signed these players and at this moment they are certainly not playing for him

I keep telling you that it's the board that makes the decision on the next manager. I am entitled , however , to have an opinion on the abilities(or in this case , lack of them) of the current manager.

There will be major changes at boardroom level during the close season resulting in some upheaval at the club , no matter what division we're in , and a change of manager will be top of the agenda. :)

Atm it desn't matter who it is, Gus has lost the dressing room so I am pretty sure there will be a few people out there up for the job, but as for now all that matters is us staying up, as said elsewhere the post mortem will happen once the season has ended

How do we know Gus has lost the dressing room? 'cos someone posted it on here? Must be true then.

In that case I'm hung like a stallion.

:)

Edited by TeddyKGB

I keep telling you that it's the board that makes the decision on the next manager. I am entitled , however , to have an opinion on the abilities(or in this case , lack of them) of the current manager.

There will be major changes at boardroom level during the close season resulting in some upheaval at the club , no matter what division we're in , and a change of manager will be top of the agenda. :)

Ok fair do's but we all need to get behind the team for the last 3 games coz by f*ck if we go down it will be a hard job getting back up who evers the manager. :huh::angry: