Jack Ross

If Robb is match fit and up for it then that is a massive bonus. Ross has been knackered and carrying an injury for weeks now, it's been plain to see. Finally, a player who can send in an accurate cross! Can we get him taking all set pieces including corners? Get Dorman outside the penalty area to lash in any loose balls that ping out to him.

Oh aye I can see it all now, it's going to come good on Wednesday night. I've not even been drinking.

I keep asking you and you never answer who's this great manager that would come to saints that you want in?

At the end of the day the players have got to stand up and be counted aswell as the manager. we're not out of the SPL yet. If we go down I dont think the board would sack Gus like it or lump it.

when we are relegated, and on recent showing, we all know there is nothing to suggest we wont be, we should raid the lower leagues for a manager like we did for TH, dont know who tho, havent looked into it that deep, give him a 1 year contract, if it pays off then its party time, if it doesnt then bag him.

when we are relegated, and on recent showing, we all know there is nothing to suggest we wont be, we should raid the lower leagues for a manager like we did for TH, dont know who tho, havent looked into it that deep, give him a 1 year contract, if it pays off then its party time, if it doesnt then bag him.

Jim Chapman is the manager to go for if we get relegated. :)

Would it be easier for you if we just told the spl we give in and don't want to play anymore?

I am not an expert in sign language; however I think Gus and the players made it clear to everyone that is what is in their minds.

Other managers are coming out with fighting talk, telling everyone how important survival is for the clubs and how their players will fight for survival. Gus appears to be hedging his bets no doubt preparing his exit attack on St Mirren to protect his own reputation. If Gus and the players display some courage and nail their intent to the mast everyone would get behind them. As it stands we look like we are going down with a whimper with an apologist for a manager.

I am not an expert in sign language; however I think Gus and the players made it clear to everyone that is what is in their minds.

Other managers are coming out with fighting talk, telling everyone how important survival is for the clubs and how their players will fight for survival. Gus appears to be hedging his bets no doubt preparing his exit attack on St Mirren to protect his own reputation. If Gus and the players display some courage and nail their intent to the mast everyone would get behind them. As it stands we look like we are going down with a whimper with an apologist for a manager.

It amazes me how many posters on here seem to be able to read minds. Why don't you go for a season in Las Vegas Sid?

Granted the last two games have been piss poor, but to suggest we are already down is also piss poor.

It amazes me how many posters on here seem to be able to read minds. Why don't you go for a season in Las Vegas Sid?

Granted the last two games have been piss poor, but to suggest we are already down is also piss poor.

Are you a div alias? I said it looks like we are going down - there's not many that were at the last three games that would disagree with that.

We have the next two games to turn it around and perhaps even the last game. I have doubted Gus for eons; however it has never made sense to attack him as some do. The last three games and the urgency of the current situation and opportunity to get rid in the summer makes it time to get off the fence - Gus Must Go. Billyg and other long standing Saints supporters have spoken the words we have all been thinking. It's time for us all to join in their call for Gus's head irrespective of what happens in these last few games. Whether it's in the SPL or the 1st we need a more positive Saints manager that will reflect a new era at the club.

I'll take that ticket to Vegas if your offering though. :P

I keep telling you that it's the board that makes the decision on the next manager. I am entitled , however , to have an opinion on the abilities(or in this case , lack of them) of the current manager.

There will be major changes at boardroom level during the close season resulting in some upheaval at the club , no matter what division we're in , and a change of manager will be top of the agenda. :)

Exactly what I heard from my mate who is releated to SG :)

That is by far and away the phrase that boils my p1ss the most. How on earth has he lost the dressing room - talk p1sh!!

The complete lack of any fight or desire from the players in the last 2 games would point to a 'losing' of the dressing room.

If that determination reappears in the final 3 games then it will be seen that maybe Gus has not lost the dressing room. Only time will tell.

The complete lack of any fight or desire from the players in the last 2 games would point to a 'losing' of the dressing room.

If that determination reappears in the final 3 games then it will be seen that maybe Gus has not lost the dressing room. Only time will tell.

It seems he has lost the dressing room and that was something that I haven't thought of with Gus in previous severe pish spells.

What worries me is his complete arrogance to admitting mistakes etc.... I would like him to swallow pride and say he has got some of what has happened over the past few months wrong. i.e. Not dropping Potter for Haining while Haining seems to be on good form.

what he said!

Ian Ross is a Falkirk fan, who gave away a soft penalty in the last minute so the Bairns could equalise at Love Street, also foolishly got himself sent off at Parkhead when we were cuffed 7 - 0, perhaps it might only have been 4 - 0 if we had another right back, and we would have also beaten Falkirk at Love Street.

We wouldn,t have been bottom, our goal difeerence would have been far superior, and we would be in the running for a place in Europe under the fair play league.

I,m glad Jack Ross ain,t playing on saturday.

Ian Ross is a Falkirk fan, who gave away a soft penalty in the last minute so the Bairns could equalise at Love Street, also foolishly got himself sent off at Parkhead when we were cuffed 7 - 0, perhaps it might only have been 4 - 0 if we had another right back, and we would have also beaten Falkirk at Love Street.

We wouldn,t have been bottom, our goal difeerence would have been far superior, and we would be in the running for a place in Europe under the fair play league.

I,m glad Jack Ross ain,t playing on saturday.

What games have you been watching? Without Jack Ross we've had NO width whatsoever, nobody who can cross, no leaders on the field.

Jack Ross did not "get himself sent off" against Celtic as the red card was very debatable.

So with that aside, he's had 5 yellow cards, less than half of Hugh Murray's total for the season.

And as for your claim that Jack Ross deliberatley handled the ball to assist Falkirk, that is the most absurd thing I have seen on this forum in a while, he is the most honest and proffesional player I've seen at St. Mirren in a long time.

You could level a claim at every single player that if they had or hadn't done this then this would or wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't be bottom. Get a grip man.

Totally agree with RosstheBoss

There's a slim chance of him making it, didn't train today but isn't ruled out yet.

PLease God let it be true.

I,m glad Jack Ross ain,t playing on saturday

What is wrong with you. He's been excellent this season until the last 3/4 weeks where he was obviously playing injured/knackered.

If he can be wheeled out tomorrow, we should play Brady at RM because they link up really well and we haven't been the same since Gus split that pairing up several weeks ago.

I couldn,t trust him not to give away a pointless penalty in the final minute, like he,s done already when he,s played against his local team.

Against Motherwell he could have made a clearance before the ball hit the post in and broke to Clarkston, and also against Inverness when a goal was given for the ball not crossing the line, Jack Ross should have been positioned on the line for the cross coming in, and would have been in position to clear the ball had he been on the line.

Watch the goal again, and he drops back when he realises he is out of position.

With regards to the width that he offer, and in all fairness to him , he does get forward how many goals have we scored from his crosses?

I, m hoping for Barron at right back tomorrow.

I couldn,t trust him not to give away a pointless penalty in the final minute, like he,s done already when he,s played against his local team.

Again, I just don't see how you can question his integrity. Is it just that he doesn't come from Paisley? Would you rather see a 25-man squad entirely from Ferguslie Park?

Against Motherwell he could have made a clearance before the ball hit the post in and broke to Clarkston, and also against Inverness when a goal was given for the ball not crossing the line, Jack Ross should have been positioned on the line for the cross coming in, and would have been in position to clear the ball had he been on the line.

Watch the goal again, and he drops back when he realises he is out of position.

I wasn't at and chose to avoid watching the highlights of the Motherwell match so can't comment, but as for the Inverness goal, you concede that the ball didn't cross the line, then blame Jack Ross for the goal? Ross was the one who cleared it off the line, if he hadn't been positioned where he was...well, it wouldn't have made any difference because the goal was given anyway, but he was still the one to clear it.

With regards to the width that he offer, and in all fairness to him , he does get forward how many goals have we scored from his crosses?

I don't know, but for the amount of work he does the strikers let him down.

I, m hoping for Barron at right back tomorrow.

For me, one of the most fustrating things about our team formation is that we never played Barron at right back with Ross at right mid, where he has played over the course of his career. Missed a trick there. :angry:

Dargo v Hamilton and erm............that's it I think :unsure:

the rest of his crosses have been shitty, floaty crap straight into the goalies hands or perfect crosses to a player that only he can see :rolleyes:

Eh we are 2 points off the bottom with 3 games to play.

Would it be easier for you if we just told the spl we give in and don't want to play anymore?

1 game on, we are a point adrift at the bottom, playing pish football and up against a team againt who, we are always down right rotten, and bearing in mind every refereeing decision for as long as anyone can remember has gone against us, do you still think we`re staying up?

Edited by elginbuddie