Jack Ross

lets be honest,did anyone expect to see jack ross playing again this season? i certainly never,due to comments made on the fishal site by gus,it was a great ploy,i bet yogi never expected him in our line up?and for him to go out and put a shift in like that,shows the mans willingness for the club.

Or you could fight it out at Soho when he goes to pick up the POYT award, whoever wins gets to keep him.

smashin!!! do think he'd agree to this :lol: i mean i'd let him oot on a saturday - i'll be going to the fitba anyway so i'm cool with that :lol:

Edited by Miss Saint

smashin!!! do think he'd agree to this :lol: i mean i'd let him oot on a saturday - i'll be going to the fitba anyway so i'm cool with that :lol:

this is becoming stalker material haha :lol: from both yous!and the scary thing is a take it ross the boss is a bloke!

this is becoming stalker material haha :lol: from both yous!and the scary thing is a take it ross the boss is a bloke!

hey i just said i love him - not my fault that some people are upset by this :lol:

I think it's clear Miss Saint and I are girls therefore this is allowable. We shouldn't discriminate against RosstheBoss but I think Jack prefers girls.

miss saint :fishwallop rosstheboss

naw cos we are girls does make stalking ok!!! you want to stalk - stalk away - i'll just admire from afar!

i think if rosstheboss tries it on jack ross he'll fishwallop him too haha

hey i just said i love him - not my fault that some people are upset by this :lol:

naw cos we are girls does make stalking ok!!! you want to stalk - stalk away - i'll just admire from afar!

i think if rosstheboss tries it on jack ross he'll fishwallop him too haha

my dosh is on miss saint and the famous fishwallop,if you see a female walking about soho (the pub)on sat afternoon with a fish in her jacket...its miss saint :lol:

my dosh is on miss saint and the famous fishwallop,if you see a female walking about soho (the pub)on sat afternoon with a fish in her jacket...its miss saint :lol:

haha cheers! i have actually always had a thing about slapping someone across the mush with a big wet fish!!! :lol:

put just to note - im no gaun so if someone does infact attack someone with a big fish - IT WISNAE ME!!!

scooter - tell Mr Ross i love him :D

:lol:

I don't think so. Either, he's got a sufficient sense of irony or he's man enough to handle it.

But he probably is too cool to read a fans forum.

I'm sure he'll just be flattered.

Although I doubt he wastes his time reading the forum of mere mortals.

Did you know that Superman owns a set of Jack Ross pyjamas?

Or that Jesus owns a bracelet that says: WWJRD?

Or that Jack Ross has counted to infinity...twice!

I'm sure he'll just be flattered.

Although I doubt he wastes his time reading the forum of mere mortals.

Did you know that Superman owns a set of Jack Ross pyjamas?

Or that Jesus owns a bracelet that says: WWJRD?

Or that Jack Ross has counted to infinity...twice!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sadly though Mickey Mouse has a John Potter watch :(

Ian Ross is a Falkirk fan, who gave away a soft penalty in the last minute so the Bairns could equalise at Love Street, also foolishly got himself sent off at Parkhead when we were cuffed 7 - 0, perhaps it might only have been 4 - 0 if we had another right back, and we would have also beaten Falkirk at Love Street.

We wouldn,t have been bottom, our goal difeerence would have been far superior, and we would be in the running for a place in Europe under the fair play league.

I,m glad Jack Ross ain,t playing on saturday.

total piss

haha cheers! i have actually always had a thing about slapping someone across the mush with a big wet fish!!! :lol:

put just to note - im no gaun so if someone does infact attack someone with a big fish - IT WISNAE ME!!!

scooter - tell Mr Ross i love him :D

mr ross miss saint loves you!as if you already did not know!!! :lol:

Upon carefull consideration, I think I'll leave Jack alone so Miss Saint can have him all to herself, like the true gentleman I am. Also I don't think I'll live to see his second season with us if I don't. :P

I'll stick to my collection of newspaper cuttings. :ph34r:

a gentleman indeed - loving your 'its ok to have a man crush' :lol:

mr ross miss saint loves you!as if you already did not know!!! :lol:

cheers bud!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sadly though Mickey Mouse has a John Potter watch :(

:lol::lol::lol:

I liked that one bud.

Here's some more:

If Jack Ross was a woman, he wouldn't get periods. He'd get exclamation marks.

Rosa Parks refused to get out her seat because she was saving it for Jack Ross.

Jack Ross' calander goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd: Nobody fools Jack Ross.

To survive a nuclear attack, take the following steps: Stop, drop and be Jack Ross.