Jack Ross

:lol::lol::lol:

I liked that one bud.

Here's some more:

If Jack Ross was a woman, he wouldn't get periods. He'd get exclamation marks.

Rosa Parks refused to get out her seat because she was saving it for Jack Ross.

Jack Ross' calander goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd: Nobody fools Jack Ross.

To survive a nuclear attack, take the following steps: Stop, drop and be Jack Ross.

you havnae hauf got a man crush have ye??? if i were jack - i would be worried!!!

reckon there could be a restraining order for both of you in the post.

here all ive said is i find him a bit of alright - the rosstheboss dude is clearly tipped over the edge!!!

edited to say - my avatar has changed - i tried to change it to that photo on monday and it wouldnt let me - tried to put it in my sig and it didnt show up! now its on the avatar - spooky!!!

Edited by Miss Saint

• 6 years later...

Dumbarton fan in my work said he thinks the rot had already set in at Dumbarton before Ross left.

The team was already playing the defensive, reactionary, stand-off-ish style that we see from Murray's Saints team most weeks before Ross left.

Obviously this is just his opinion so I dunno if this was actually the case.

Spalding should be getting punted straight out the door with Jack Ross coming the opposite way.

Why ? He was picked by the manager it's not as if Murray brought in someone new to work with. The manager lives and falls by his decisions. Let's see what the next quarter brings.