Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'm afraid your right like most clubs we do hence why we need to sell to survive, I have never heard DL or any club official say we are debt free ?

If and when we do sell on McLean I really don't see DL getting much if anything from the sale, this money will be used to clear bank debts and general running costs of the club. Remember if in the region of 500k or 750k as been mentioned that will be spread over maybe 1 to 2 years paid in instalments and most likely subject to Kenny's performances/appearances.

We have no bank debt due to the fact we have no banking facilities.....It's hand to mouth for us forever.....for good and bad.

Kelvin Bossman is set to go to scotland, dunno where ... he has a younger brother allen, who wants to go back to the Netherlands, but has had a lot of red tape hassle about his workingpermit, Norwich seem to want him, he is most helped with a short(er) contract at a place where he might make first team.

Kelvin Bossman is set to go to scotland, dunno where ... he has a younger brother allen, who wants to go back to the Netherlands, but has had a lot of red tape hassle about his workingpermit, Norwich seem to want him, he is most helped with a short(er) contract at a place where he might make first team.

You keep plugging away mate.

kinda am ain't i, well

just heard about Kelvin this morning, seems to be going, nobody knows wich club though, even his ex teammates don't know or don't tell.

His brother has had offers, has to make a choice, and seeing his age he should stay near his family.

Kris Boyd has been released from the Portland Timbers and looks like the Whitecaps are looking to move Miller on too. Surely one is worth a punt until the end of the season?

Boyd is meant to be signing for killie until the end of the season then he will sign for rangers.

He wont be able to till next January though with the embargo (unless he gets released I suppose for 1st september).

This is just it. He's apparently going to be offered a short term deal with Killie, then sign for Sevco in the summer upon which he can register to play from 1st September onwards.

I'd steer well clear, a total waste of space who is blatantly using any club as a stepping stone to drop down to play 3rd tier football next season, we certainly don't need him.

Anyone heard any further chat about Stephen McGinn? It's all gone fairly quiet on that front.

I assume anything we do in window will depend on whether Mclean is sold. Sadly wouldn't be surprised to read this month that Mcgowan has signed a pre contract with someone. A terrific wee player who will be sadly missed when he moves on.

Anyone heard any further chat about Stephen McGinn? It's all gone fairly quiet on that front.

I assume anything we do in window will depend on whether Mclean is sold. Sadly wouldn't be surprised to read this month that Mcgowan has signed a pre contract with someone. A terrific wee player who will be sadly missed when he moves on.

McGinn signed on loan for Shrewsbury I believe.