Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

just looking through the last few weeks in this thread with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight. it's striking how damaging idle chit-chat could have been had someone given in to the demands of some to name the mystery portugese player before the cup semi.

Proof also that the self-appointed cognoscenti will typically , at any given time, know the square root of hee-haw

just looking through the last few weeks in this thread with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight. it's striking how damaging idle chit-chat could have been had someone given in to the demands of some to name the mystery portugese player before the cup semi.

Proof also that the self-appointed cognoscenti will typically , at any given time, know the square root of hee-haw

All right, I give in, what's the square root of hee-haw? I've tried to work it out-- even Googled it- but I'm stumped.

• 2 weeks later...

Kris Boyd has been released from the Portland Timbers and looks like the Whitecaps are looking to move Miller on too. Surely one is worth a punt until the end of the season?

Boyd is meant to be signing for killie until the end of the season then he will sign for rangers.

He wont be able to till next January though with the embargo (unless he gets released I suppose for 1st september).

He's going for a medical at Killie- deal till season's end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21554769?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by bluto

Will be intersting seeing the inpact he has at Killie bearing in mind they have not a bad striker in Hefferman.

A unfit Billy Bigtime on a bigger wage than the rest of the team is bound to upset teammorale a tad.

Especially if they are an unfit hasbeen

Also he has made it clear it's to keep him fit until he signs for Sevco on Sept 1

• 1 month later...