Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Would I be right in thinking whoever signs Cardle would be able to register and play him this season? I'm sure I've heard there is a UEFA rule which allows players who are dumped like this to play. It would make sense as it's not the players fault their out a job.

I see Joe Cardle has been released from the Dung, he was the only player that caused us problems when we played them.
Would give him a deal to end of the season to have a look at him.

Not worth the hassle according to Killie fans on P+B. Decent footballer from what I've seen of him though.

Garry Brady was a far better player than Harkins. And Brady was a bit of a waster at times too. I wouldn't go near Harkins to be honest, he seems to be a bit of a fud as well.

Michael Stewart ex Hearts great player IMO.

He's a liability with his temper.

Once he eventually left the pitch after this sending off, the cameras showed him walking down the tunnel. He went to kick a water bottle that someone had dropped and missed it and ended up on his arse! I can't find it on You Tube but I remember it well. It was one of those moments I'm sure he'll want to forget...

• 2 weeks later...

Any better than the likes of Lewis Guy, though? If he was at consistent SPL standard, you'd assume St Johnstone would be playing him.

Probably a much better option than Guy. May hasn't really been given the chance at St Johnstone, only a few sub appearances here and there.

40 goals in 58 starts is a fantastic record for a 20 year old.

Probably a much better option than Guy. May hasn't really been given the chance at St Johnstone, only a few sub appearances here and there.

40 goals in 58 starts is a fantastic record for a 20 year old.

In the lower leagues, though. The big postie had a very decent record, too, did he not (albeit he wasn't in the flush of youth, right enough)?

I'm not doubting the lad's ability, but you have to wonder why the fakes aren't giving him a chance.