Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

In the lower leagues, though. The big postie had a very decent record, too, did he not (albeit he wasn't in the flush of youth, right enough)?

I'm not doubting the lad's ability, but you have to wonder why the fakes aren't giving him a chance.

Wardlaw had less than a goal every three games before he joined us. May is much younger, and scores more goals at a higher level than Wardlaw.

I'd imagine St Johnstone have been put off playing him to try and justify the wages they are paying Hasselbaink/Vine/Tade.

Wardlaw had less than a goal every three games before he joined us. May is much younger, and scores more goals at a higher level than Wardlaw.

I'd imagine St Johnstone have been put off playing him to try and justify the wages they are paying Hasselbaink/Vine/Tade.

Fair enough.

Is he the hobbit, though?

Why is he holding the Scottish Cup?

I like the fact that in the StJ's official site they list Scottish Cup semi finals in their honours section.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/history-honours-records.php

Exactly Slash.......WTF is a Fakes player doing anywhere near a Major Honour.....

Errrrrr...Correct your Honour, that is indeed the incriminating photograph of the Accused.......He does state in mitigation that "Someone just handed it to him" and

that he had never been close to Silverware like that before..lol.giflol.gif

I like the fact that in the StJ's official site they list Scottish Cup semi finals in their honours section.

That picture is from New Douglas Park. More chance Hamilton winning something than the fakes.

Is that no him hovering behind Tommy Craig in the (3rd 4th) pic of the squad on the pitch, here...?

http://www.supportsmfc.co.uk/

Edited by bluto

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than Liam Miller, why not have a look at his former team-mate at Perth Glory - a guy who won Most Glorious Player, Players' Player & Goal Of The Season in their end of season awards?

He even has a Scottish sounding surname, so might have family from over here or something...

hmm a player who left us for more dosh at motherwell (can't blame him for that) but it would be a massive step backwards for us to sign a 33 year old playing in a lesser league, but if you want to attach sentiment then maybe yes he should sign for motherwell

hmm a player who left us for more dosh at motherwell (can't blame him for that) but it would be a massive step backwards for us to sign a 33 year old playing in a lesser league, but if you want to attach sentiment then maybe yes he should sign for motherwell

Steven McGarry's 33!!!

Edited to say - did he not go to Ross County for a few seasons before Motherwell?

Edited to say - he's bald as well !!!!!

Edited to say - Christ, I'm getting old!!!

Edited by rabuddies

Would like us to look at Gary Harkins, not sure when his Dundee contract ends though, think they paid a fee for him in January. Far too good a player to be in the 1st division anyway, maybe as it seems Imrie wants out we could offer a swap?