Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Didn't realise he'd been released, obviously Youth caps, but 15 more than young Mcginn, so some pedigree!

Wales.....

Remind me of the scores on the last three occasions Wales came up against Scotland...? Edited by Hitcher

Remind me of the scores on the last three occasions Wales came up against Scotland...?

It's quite hard to find out the Scotland youth results, but the last time they played Wales at under 19 level, Scotland won 3-1.

Holt was an unused substitute.

It's quite hard to find out the Scotland youth results, but the last time they played Wales at under 19 level, Scotland won 3-1.

Holt was an unused substitute.

According to UEFA site, he's played against Germany, Sweden and Russia this season, all decent sides.

So Danny said in his interview he is close to completing the signings of 2 or 3 players already and also says there will be signings that excite the fans

To be honest as a fan I love the buzz and excitement of new signings so really can't wait until we start making them

IN DANNY WE TRUST

Had heard we'd offered a contract to Harkins.

No idea how reliable this rumour is though.

I'd certainly hope that's true, he's a cracking player and far too good for 1st Division. Not still under contract though?

He's still under contract and Dundee want to keep him, so we'd have to pay for him.

Still hope we sign 'Who put the ball in the Rangers net?'.

Good player yes, when he is on his game but I don't think he produces quite enough. He is also the similar to Dorman, and McLean in consistency. In that he might win a game one week, then disappear for two or three.

This forum doesn't really appreciate that type of player, and will probably have turned on him by January.

Personally I'd rather he didn't sign, purely because of his problems at Killie and would rather we looked elsewhere.

Barlow is old news . I'm worried about us. Here we have killie taking Samson and Regero to rugby park whilst we seem to be looking a Kyle letheren who killie deem not good enough. We need an experienced keeper and a solid back up. Simonsen at Dundee would be a decent shout alongside the lad Robinson at QoS. They may want a fee tho.

Barlow is old news . I'm worried about us. Here we have killie taking Samson and Regero to rugby park whilst we seem to be looking a Kyle letheren who killie deem not good enough. We need an experienced keeper and a solid back up. Simonsen at Dundee would be a decent shout alongside the lad Robinson at QoS. They may want a fee tho.

Keepers are ten a penny.