Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'm hearing tidser deal is as good as done and he will be at Ralston tomorrow to go over a medical and sign the deal

Also been advised there is no fee involved because he had something in his contract with regards to if morton didnt get promotion this season he was free to talk to a higher league team

I'm hearing tidser deal is as good as done and he will be at Ralston tomorrow to go over a medical and sign the deal

Also been advised there is no fee involved because he had something in his contract with regards to if morton didnt get promotion this season he was free to talk to a higher league team

lets hope so! would be a great signing!!

Just seen on Facebook page "Football chat no bigotry" that we are after Langfield, Easton and Darren Barr. Don't know where he/ she gets their info, but it's run be a St Mirren fan, and NO IT'S NOT ME !!!!!!!!!

Probably from the unfounded,made up pish already posted on here.tongue.png

Edited by FTOF

Now, now guys. If Tidser does sign i'll be happy but... remember when Robertson signed? Let's hope he signs and he can make the step up to the big team in Renfrewshire (Here fishy fishy).

I remember years ago we signed Morton's best player in Jim Rooney.

He was a bit and miss and never hit the heights with us after he looked good for Morton

How about this big guy to replace Parkin? What a tank!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22613608

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

Yes akinfenwa would be an interesting signing, no pace though so him and thomo may struggle up front together.

If losing then long balls to him and Thompson would certainly have the option to change games

I remember years ago we signed Morton's best player in Jim Rooney.

He was a bit and miss and never hit the heights with us after he looked good for Morton

I subsequently worked with Jim Rooney in the Social Work department in Possilpark.

He was a good guy and kept me entertained with stories of Saints in the 1980's, McAvennie, big Basil, etc. Didn't have much time for Alex Miller though!