Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Rowan Vine released by St Johnstone...

I saw that this morning and he's found out via twitter. Seems he left under bad circumstances. I liked what I saw of him last season, he's a grafter and has an eye for goal. Give him a year deal with option of an extra?

Rowan Vine released by St Johnstone...

Picked him up at SMP after the Cup game last season and dropped him at the Airport.Nice enough lad,spoke away about football but no tip so he can f'ck right off.

LoveStreet will look pretty daft if Langfield isn't our number 1.

No one in Aberdeen knows anything about him being imminently released from his contract incidentally. Strange one, particularly when it's a 'done deal' that's he's signing for us.

No one in Aberdeen knows anything about him being imminently released from his contract incidentally. Strange one, particularly when it's a 'done deal' that's he's signing for us.

Im sure he will just say he was trolling all along and everyone was suckers even though no one has actually believed him.

lovestreet doesn't need Langfield to stay at Aberdeen to make him look daft.

Just as daft as all doubters when I said Harkins was a done deal,I'm fine with that wee man

Just as daft as all doubters when I said Harkins was a done deal,I'm fine with that wee man

No dafter, because Harkins was right.

Aberdeen have punted around 11 players this summer, including some that were under contract.

Why haven't they punted Langfield?