Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I was right the whole way when all doubted my inside knowledge I am the man in the know just as Kendo he knows the score.

We are all diehards on here so of course we all want to know who will sign for the Buds. Take a step back and look what you’re doing? It just looks tedious and pointless. Roll on July so we can all be put out our misery

Guest somner9

I was right the whole way when all doubted my inside knowledge I am the man in the know just as Kendo he knows the score.

Sucking his gnarled auld soor plooms willnae help ye know!

Guest somner9

We are all diehards on here so of course we all want to know who will sign for the Buds. Take a step back and look what you’re doing? It just looks tedious and pointless. Roll on July so we can all be put out our misery

Tom!

I think LS is saying yer dick is droopy there?whistling.gif

Obviously it will be Tom. hope thon packet of HB's and rubber bands I lent ye do the trick for Mrs Tedious's birthday

Edited by somner9

u r a very sad small individual.....a wee fanny...bet your about 4ft tall..wee guyitis..likes to make up stories to be 'the big i am'.... Just a bit of dog turd on my shoe...wee tosser

u r a very sad small individual.....a wee fanny...bet your about 4ft tall..wee guyitis..likes to make up stories to be 'the big i am'.... Just a bit of dog turd on my shoe...wee tosser

Why get so worked up? I think he is highly amusing! I actually wish he would post more.

Pre season starts in 6 days according to that Harkins article. Would've liked us to have got another 1 or 2 in before the squad returns.

Plenty of time though I suppose. At this rate Paul Mathers will have an extra few days off, since we have 0 keepers for him to work with.