Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

His agent has offered him to several Scottish clubs.

For me, he carries too much baggage, probably capable doing a job at this level, though.

If he is traveling over from Poland to settle in Scotland I would imagine he has quite a lot of baggage, sorry could not help that one. Really don’t care where players comes from or what club he played for as long as they give 100% to Saints. Hope we don’t sign him for his name and give him a trial he is not exactly a spring chicken. Anyone know if he married a Scots lassie ?

If he is traveling over from Poland to settle in Scotland I would imagine he has quite a lot of baggage, sorry could not help that one. Really dont care where players comes from or what club he played for as long as they give 100% to Saints. Hope we dont sign him for his name and give him a trial he is not exactly a spring chicken. Anyone know if he married a Scots lassie ?

Did he not end up taking one of his team mates girlfriends off them while at Dundee? Think he might have married her?

Could be as far back as Hewitt he might have come via Deverndale there's also lee Mair and DVZ

DVZ came from morton?

nope hamilton your right, but I meant first team players wee rat face only gave him 6 games

Edited by insaintee

Certainly wouldn't be happy with this turn of events. A horrible wee arsehole of a guy in general with a lot of baggage attached to him.

I don't want to see this horrible little rat at St. Mirren for the same reasons I wouldn't want to see a horrible little rat like Paddy McCourt, Anthony Stokes or Scott MacKenzie anywhere near us.

Speaking with my source who confirmed Mondays meeting apparently DL is very keen to do a deal and sign him before we head for our training camp.

Barring any medical failings I think Nacho will be a Buddie

Is this another exclusive you'll claim as your own and shout 'told you so' about, if it happens? Despite somoene else clearly getting the scoop on you.

I'm pretty sure that Norrie from the OS has mentioned that Danny will not be back till Wednesday. Could be wrong, though. In any event, love street peddles inane pish, so I don't even know why we're considering this.

I thought Sevco would be making a move for wee Nacho ,and would not be surprised if they were waiting on the sidelines to see how he does with us on trial . Even if he does do well with us , then I,m sure Sevco would be in with a wee bid to unsettle him .