Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

FFS, another week to go before we get another signing? However, that's a huge priority sorted if true!

In the article Danny is quoted as saying that everything has been agreed but unfortunately I can't name them until the paperwork is complete, he goes on to say we all know what can happen when between a player verbally agreeing to sign for a club and him actually signing.

He's obviously doing the business properly to avoid any cock ups.

John Sutton is expected to leave Hearts as a result of the club entering administration. (Herald)

Any update on Aberdeens interest in him? Would be a cracking signing and still holds a soft spot for us I think.

Correct I've already pointed this out,there will be signing news shortly. I obviously as you all know am aware who the players are but I cannot divulge names at present,I'm sure the forum respects that I have to protect my source.

I appreciate all the PM's thanking me for the previous tip offs.

Clangers move off then?

John Sutton is expected to leave Hearts as a result of the club entering administration. (Herald)

Any update on Aberdeens interest in him? Would be a cracking signing and still holds a soft spot for us I think.

I don't really think that Sutton would be that great a signing. Was a good player for us but I don't see why we always look at former players to come back to us. Rather have a player in the mold of Isma playing off Thompson than Sutton.

He verbally agreed with Danny and Brian but he has had a change of heart following a meeting with my mate Derek on Friday. He will now join us next summer, I can reveal this can be out to bed.

Now, here's the thing, you might have been able to fool some poor, deluded souls into believing your pish up to now, but this claim that you have a mate - any mate - must surely have knocked that on the head.

He verbally agreed with Danny and Brian but he has had a change of heart following a meeting with my mate Derek on Friday. He will now join us next summer, I can reveal this can be out to bed.

What a load of shite lol.gif

How can he verbally agree to sign for another club when he has a contract at Aberdeen? That's called tapping up, and is something our club could get into trouble for. Hopefully you'll retract this serious allegation you're making against Brian and Danny.

You said it was a ' done deal '. Like i said previously, you will look rather silly if Clangers isn't at SMP next season, you now do.

Your credibility is shot to pieces, i suggest you stop posting all this nonsense. I think your 'mole' is winding you up, either that or you are a remarkably tedious and boring troll.

What a load of shite lol.gif

How can he verbally agree to sign for another club when he has a contract at Aberdeen? That's called tapping up, and is something our club could get into trouble for. Hopefully you'll retract this serious allegation you're making against Brian and Danny.

You said it was a ' done deal '. Like i said previously, you will look rather silly if Clangers isn't at SMP next season, you now do.

Your credibility is shot to pieces, i suggest you stop posting all this nonsense. I think your 'mole' is winding you up, either that or you are a remarkably tedious and boring troll.

You are misinformed

You are misinformed

Keep climbing down.

What is it, is your 'mole' ripping the pish out of you, or are you a boring and tedious troll? When are you going to withdraw your allegation about our manager tapping up an opponents player?

Transfer window opens on Monday, so most players being announced by other clubs aren't officially signed yet. We've been made to look stupid in the past by announcing deals before they're signed and sealed.

Take a chill pill everybody. Deals will be announce in the not too distant future - the club won't have been sitting around doing nothing since the season ended.

Can't find this any where, what is this minimum quota? And what is other clubs?

Nearly every club, except Hearts, are waiting till Monday to officially start signings. I know Aberdeen have started, but have they signed anybody that Saints supporters/DL would've wanted? Let's wait and see what turns up in the near future as we will need a fully experienced team against Morton.

Ehats the panick about being short of a goal keeper and left back? Does anyone seriously believe that we will be starting the season having not recruited in these positions? Danny Lennon is as entitled to a break like the rest of us as are players, even out of contract players go away and may be considering options whilest on holiday.

Start of next week is when all the activity will start, till then stop panicking!

Nearly every club, except Hearts, are waiting till Monday to officially start signings. I know Aberdeen have started, but have they signed anybody that Saints supporters/DL would've wanted? Let's wait and see what turns up in the near future as we will need a fully experienced team against Morton.

Killie, Motherwell, Ross County, ICT, Hibs, Dundee United etc etc have all announced more signings from us. For whatever reason, we seem to be very slow off the mark this summer.

Ehats the panick about being short of a goal keeper and left back? Does anyone seriously believe that we will be starting the season having not recruited in these positions? Danny Lennon is as entitled to a break like the rest of us as are players, even out of contract players go away and may be considering options whilest on holiday.

Start of next week is when all the activity will start, till then stop panicking!

Brian Caldwell is on holiday next week so we will not be signiong anybody till he returns

Killie, Motherwell, Ross County, ICT, Hibs, Dundee United etc etc have all announced more signings from us. For whatever reason, we seem to be very slow off the mark this summer.

I dont think its that, more so that everyone else seems to be very early off the mark.