Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Indeed.

I'm not sure we can rely on Teale running the right flank for another full season either. He's been the fittest player at the club since he joined, but he's 35 this month and will pick up an injury at some point. Unless DL plans on playing Barron at RB and Vanzy at RM in that situation, he'll require cover.

We don't have an out-and-out left mid either, only Harkins can play there but he's spent most of his career at CM. I think this will be Kieran Doran's breakthrough season so maybe he'll be cover at LM...

Really like what I've seen of Doran, looks an exciting prospect. Maybe we could look at getting a couple of lads on loan to cover these positions? A young winger who can take over from Teale and perhaps a centre back? I'm sure Newcastle could sort is out. Surely this year though we need to sign a left back on a 2 year deal?

If Danny feels our squads ready for the spl then he is having a laugh. We lose dummett, Newton, ismeal, Imrie, Samson, Adam, Carey,Parkin, and tell guy he won't play and probably Mair yet bringing in Hawkins and some dude from hull who is one for the future plus two v young goalkeepers Swansea fourth choice and a guy who is just 19? Danny if that's it your taking the piss and please do not expect your faithful support to sit back and watch other teams snap up decent experienced spl players and not get angry. Aberdeen assembling a good looking squad as are County and Inverness and we have done nothing bar harkins. I really hope your pulling the wool over our eyes I mean we need another two strikers and we need a left back and a centre half. Tell me what good is Barron if you never played him and when you did he was honking. I know your trying to get guy out but he was your signing and he can sit tight leaving you where? I fear for us if our squads nearly complete what a load of utter crap

Edited by norrie82

Killie take our goalie who was an integral part of our team and they sign Inverness no1 reguro. We sign a loan keeper why? And a young guy now the penny pinching at our club has to end. To build any team you need players for longer than a year

Edited by norrie82

I think it might be sensible to wait until after all of our squad is assembled before pressing the panic button. There are loads of free agents on trial with clubs and many more looking for the best deals, we will make more signings and further strengthen before our first competitive match imo.

I hope it's well on its way by the M*r*on game, hope we really do them!

I think it might be sensible to wait until after all of our squad is assembled before pressing the panic button. There are loads of free agents on trial with clubs and many more looking for the best deals, we will make more signings and further strengthen before our first competitive match imo.

But its not your opinion that counts its Danny Lennon's and if the Herald report is true then I think Norrie 82 is right to be concerned but I agree that we can't go with just this squad or we could be in trouble so I'm hopeing its a smoke screen from Danny Lennon and we bring in at least another three. Edited by elvis

But its not your opinion that counts its Danny Lennon's and if the Herald report is true then I think Norrie 82 is right to be concerned but I agree that we can't go with just this squad or we could be in trouble so I'm hopeing its a smoke screen from Danny Lennon and we bring in at least another three.

It's just my opinon mate, I think there are still funds available to strengthen the squad, but it might be that it depends on off loading the likes of Guy,lee Mair and one or two others before it happens, I dunno i'm just waiting with interest to see how it all pans out before I make any judgements on the squad.

Anyone who thinks we won't sign at least two or three more players (permanently or on loan) is living on another planet.

Unless of course DL is planning to get sacked by the end of September.......................rolleyes.gif

No, cos he's full of shit.

I think you'll find you are indeed in the minority in this forum with that attitude and point of view,I have predicted our signings correctly bar one who changed his wage demands and one who will now be joining us in the summer.

So you're wrong wee man.