Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

True Webzo sorry Webster to you who don't know him is partial to time "on the sick", nice lad TBH know him well from being at a few bowling nights he's been at through a mutual friend.

We don't want to hear about you're gang bang exploits with professional footballers and "mutual friends" with benefits bangin.gif

How hellish would it actually be if there were no more signings ? Starting with :-

Cornell

DVZ Cheesy McGregor Kelly

Goodwin McGinn

Teale McGowan Harkins

Thommo

We now have cover at GK, central defence, and midfield, Teale is a year older of course but Reilly could come on with half an hour to go in the same position if we're winning or up front with Thommo swapping to a 4-4-2. if we need to score.

I suspect since the squad number 3 hasn't been taken, that we will get at least 1 loan deal, and of course with all due respect to Lovestreet´s sitting tight and bubbling under, but if there weren't any more signings I think we'd survive comfortably albeit in the bottom half of the table.

Edited by Mykey

Cornell

DVZ Cheesy Goodwin Kelly

McClean McGowan McGinn

Teale Harkins

Thommo

That was pretty much the team they started with against Charlton. I imagine that Danny will be thinking of trying to get in 2-3 loan players, but I imagine this will be pretty close to the line up when the season gets underway.

Too add into that squad players

David Barron

Lee mair

Kenny McLean

John Robertson

Mo yaqub

Anton Brady

Jason Naismith

Thomas Reilly

Which I don't think is bad at all as I have genuine faith in the young lads coming through

Barron out. Could have a more serious ankle injury.