Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

He's shite at left back.

He's a left winger.

This. He's much less of a left-back than Carey is, which says it all, really.

I can't see the logic in these three arriving, especially not Ferguson, as much as he'd be dynamite in the SPL. Newton - great, he knows the club, and I think we could make room for him (and would help keep Goodwin in defence). Campbell, great, we need another striker.

Ferguson, though, is an out-and-out winger. Small, nippy, decent delivery. Having apparently pushed the boat out to get Harkins, would we instantly usurp him with a younger, better player who isn't ours to keep? And when we don't actually play with proper wingers?

Having said that, I'd still love it if he signed! 1eye.gif

Edit - he's at BCFC for a medical today. I knew it didn't make sense thumbup2.gif

Edited by Magic Monkey

A dont understand the facination over Carey he is a decent player but a very very lazy one the fact that jackie had him for About 3 weeks and is now not offering him a deal shows he shares the same opinion as Danny

A pair of idiots?whistling.gif

You got lovestreets latest PM as well then?

not asked for Pm from chancer like him as far as see has not produced one bit of info which has came true until someone else reported it

If he has in fact told someone of anything that has happened in advance will be proved wrong but ive not seen anything to prove he no more than wind up merchant, and good luck to him as doing great job of self promotion

not asked for Pm from chancer like him as far as see has not produced one bit of info which has came true until someone else reported it

If he has in fact told someone of anything that has happened in advance will be proved wrong but ive not seen anything to prove he no more than wind up merchant, and good luck to him as doing great job of self promotion

some said signing by wednesday but more likely an annoucement over weekend or begining of next week

I think you're at it.

His PM to me this morning was word for word the same as your post...

He also misspelt announcement and beginning, that's why I know you cut and paste his PM....

Edited by davidg

I think you're at it.

His PM to me this morning was word for word the same as your post...

He also misspelt announcement and beginning, that's why I know you cut and paste his PM....

Think what you want but have not PM him ever, and if he reads this he can confirm that

maybe he just as thick as me when comes to spelling

Guest somner9

Think what you want but have not PM him ever, and if he reads this he can confirm that

maybe he just as thick as me when comes to spelling

Well of course you didn't PM him... Why would anyone PM themselves??? thumbup2.gif Rock on LoveStreet..!