Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I agree with you lads, I hope we don't sign him. So far I've always given Danny the benefit of the doubt but if we were to sign him I would feel like the whole Club had let me down. It would be like someone you'd been good friends with all your life all of a sudden shitting in your kettle pumpkin.

Fixed it for youwhistling.gif

Will take any proven spl player as we at present have 1 striker which for any spl team is not enough. Novo would only have to score some goals and he would be accepted

And there is the problem. Much as hate the wee Cnut I am not against singing him for that but because he past it and was never actually that good in the first place.

And there is the problem. Much as hate the wee Cnut I am not against singing him for that but because he past it and was never actually that good in the first place.

He was doing enough of that himself while declaring love for The rangers.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5028206/Nacho-Novo-sings-the-blues-in-Glasgow-bar.html

freckin' necrophiliac!whistling.giflol.gif

I hope there's no truth in the novo rumours. Here's my list of why we should not sign him.

To old at 34.

Cost us to much in wages.

he's married to a Greenock slapper.

Use to live in Greenock.

never been that good a player anyway.

Use to play for rangers.

so in conclusion he's a dirty orange soap dogging bastard who is to old to expensive. He's probably got chlomidia at best. Still well done to him winning the rangers stars in there eyes contest on Sunday Donald Finlay was gutted.

We lack pace in the forward area but there's no way I'd turn down the SPL record scorer. The amount of chances we create, he would be grabbing 25 goals a season!

We'd have to out-bid Kilmarnock for a start. Plus, he squanders more chances than he scores these days.

Not worth the risk for me.

Edited by Murray7

Beats me why we're unable to compete with a club like Kilmarnock- £11m in debt? Players should be queuing up to sign for a solvent club where they're guaranteed to get paid every week.

If a better supported club like Hearts struggled to raise £1M to stay afloat, when Kilmarnock implode they'll be gone joining Third Lanark and Gretna. I'll take solvent well run and still here in 50 years !!!!!

Beats me why we're unable to compete with a club like Kilmarnock- £11m in debt? Players should be queuing up to sign for a solvent club where they're guaranteed to get paid every week.

There's unable and unwilling.

At least our club will still be here (and stronger) ten years or so down the line.

Our young players sadly won't score the goals we need for a successful season. I think that without a doubt Danny will be trying to sign a new forward. Just saw Allan Johnston saying they expect to add a few yes a few more. Wtf. We must be in a similar position I mean I can see two new players

Our young players sadly won't score the goals we need for a successful season. I think that without a doubt Danny will be trying to sign a new forward. Just saw Allan Johnston saying they expect to add a few yes a few more. Wtf. We must be in a similar position I mean I can see two new players

I did say another striker .....That's a must and will happen.......Hope it's a young hungry player.....Like Esmael