Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

It was the same as the other U-20's who were out on loan last season were offered and accepted in some cases.

Rightly or wrongly, it's what our club seem to offer players of this type.

Could be, that in this case, lack of foresight or poor judgement has costs us a ready mad replacement for Van Zanten.

C'est la vie.

I'm afraid there seems to been a few bad calls this summer

The squad as present is a shambles for a SPL club.

Now looks our targets are going elsewhere and according to the man in the know no one else is lined up

Now looks our targets are going elsewhere and according to the man in the know no one else is lined up

Wouldn't happen to be a certain 'Turbo' on Twitter, who makes up utter bollocks and has his own army of followers who take his words as gospel? I'm no fan of Danny Lennon, but the abuse he aims at him via Twitter are below the belt and quite frankly, embarrassing.

If you are referring to Douglas McNeil though, then fair enough thumbup2.gif

Newton and Campbell going elsewhere?

Wouldn't happen to be a certain 'Turbo' on Twitter, who makes up utter bollocks and has his own army of followers who take his words as gospel? I'm no fan of Danny Lennon, but the abuse he aims at him via Twitter are below the belt and quite frankly, embarrassing. If you are referring to Douglas McNeil though, then fair enough thumbup2.gif

Turbo is a legend in his own head, but in reality he's an absolute cock who spouts utter shite.

Newton and Campbell going elsewhere?

Time to face facts JJ, the baw is burst. Please stay away from sharp objects. Other managers are trying to bring in players our manager is trying to offload Mair.

Shull is delighted at all the cash we are saving, others were urging the BOD to put money away for a rainy day. Looks like we have.

How much should you offer someone who has not kicked a ball in the SPL?

Well at least enough for it to be considered "full-time". You can't expect someone to sign up to a full time contract, train full time and not pay them enough to get by. PMcG was offered less than the apprentices in my work get.

Eta: not that I'm saying we should offer him more than we can afford, just saying I don't blame him for turning it down.

Edited by BLF

In some countries it's illegal for men to do other men. Think in the UK it's alright though....

I don't know, though. if you do a defender, that might suggest an absence of consent, so it might well be illegal after all.

Andy Webster been training with saints since Friday. As do has said if Adam Campbell signs then no budget left..... Unless he drastically reduces his wage demands.

Much as I wouldn't turn my nose up at Webster, we desperately require another striker (or two), so if Campbell doesn't come on board, then whatever budget that remains - assuming it can only stretch to one player - MUST be used to bring a forward in.