Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

He's been here 3 and a half years and missed 2 years of it through injury.

I pointed out that McGregor was injury prone before he joined St. Mirren and his injury record since he arrived has been even worse than I envisaged.

YOU pointed out?

no no...if you could predict not one but TWO cruciate ligament injuries...then you would of won the lottery 3 times over....FOUND OUT AGAIN...talking pish

Strange if true. Rooney is starting every game for Oldham and has scored 7 goals.

Typical yanks know nowt bout soccer. 12 games and 3 goals for Isma. That will be right.

These stats are from Wiki. Isma scored 3 goals in 12 SPL games but got 5 in 4 cup games I think. Conversely, Rooney has 4 goals in 22 league games, his other 3 coming in cup games. You can bend stats to make any point you feel like but he hasn't scored in the league since October. Oldham have had financial problems over the years, including failing to pay wages and the consortium that owns them are, like our board, looking for a buyer. I can't see Rooney coming to us as even a skint League One club pays more than the SPFL, but who can tell?

Doesn't sound likely but why would Harkins go there if there wasn't a payback for us- surely he could have gone somewhere nearer if it was simply about getting out on loan?

The pay back for us is Oldham is paying his wages, which frees up a senior wage for us for the rest of the season. The reason he went there is because his mate is the manager.

Would like to see us bring Kane Hemmings in from Cowdenbeath. Scoring for fun for what is a poor Cowdenbeath side. Big strong lad who'd definitely worth a shot in the Premier league.

Out of contract in the summer.

wonder if danny still has links with cowdenbeath, would be decent signing if they could take Thomas rielly etc on loan as a replacement