Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I am slightly worried there's not been more positive activity for us this window. Especially due to the fact the 3 teams in immediate competition with ourselves have strengthened (County, Thistle, Killie).

I reckon we'll see 2 new faces. If no-one comes in though it'll sure as hell be tight for that 11th spot.

Preferably I'd like to see 3 more come in, a centre half, centre mid and centre forward. Don't think we'll get another striker in though, we'll just have to hope Bahoken contributes.

Badly need a centre half obviously but more worryingly for me cover for Goodwin. Lennon shouldn't persist with DVZ there. It's already cost us points. He's not a midfielder.

Edited by Nigel Hasselhoff

I am slightly worried there's not been more positive activity for us this window. Especially due to the fact the 3 teams in immediate competition with ourselves have strengthened (County, Thistle, Killie).

I reckon we'll see 2 new faces. If no-one comes in though it'll sure as hell be tight for that 11th spot.

Preferably I'd like to see 3 more come in, a centre half, centre mid and centre forward. Don't think we'll get another striker in though, we'll just have to hope Bahoken contributes.

Badly need a centre half obviously but more worryingly for me cover for Goodwin. Lennon shouldn't persist with DVZ there. It's already cost us points. He's not a midfielder.

Can't see Ross county being anywhere near the play off spot come the end of the season, they have brought in some very good players and strengthened positions that they had to. Kiss and songo'o are both excellent signings for them, I'm still amazed that they managed to get Kiss to sign.

Can't see Ross county being anywhere near the play off spot come the end of the season, they have brought in some very good players and strengthened positions that they had to. Kiss and songo'o are both excellent signings for them, I'm still amazed that they managed to get Kiss to sign.

money talks jj and ross county have a chairman who will use his cash to wheel and deal, he will of course have his cash protected in some way and the club are subject to his whims, he's not as dodgy as the old gretna or newco owners but could still call in his money and leave them skint, it looks good for ross county so far though

Article on the STV page says we've been linked with Josh Maggenis. Also speaks again about Ryan Stevenson. The headline indicates Lennon isn't on for these guy but In the full interview he only says he won't name names. Maggenis doesn't fill me with hope however!

Interesting fact about magennis is that he was originally a goalkeeper and only changed his position to striker a few years before joing Aberdeen. Hes now a defender/striker.

Edited by kevo_smfc

Bloody hell! First Garry Kenneth & now Josh Magennis linked with us. Two of Scottish football's finest examples of players who prompt the question 'how is he playing at that level'. All we need now is to be linked with Steven Anderson (hi Rabinho!!) or Fraser Wright from St Johnstone ph34r.png.

Bloody hell! First Garry Kenneth & now Josh Magennis linked with us. Two of Scottish football's finest examples of players who prompt the question 'how is he playing at that level'. All we need now is to be linked with Steven Anderson (hi Rabinho!!) or Fraser Wright from St Johnstone Posted Image.   

I'd have to set up a helpline for you if we signed Anderson.

There a Cb at Dundee called Declan Gallagher who's contract runs out this season could be a handy back up with mair leaving can't think he'd ask for too much

It's not a back up we need, it's a 1st choice centre half that is going to go straight into the 1st 11, we don't have 1 of the worst goals against ratio for no reason.