Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Right where's these 2 new players who were coming this week?

Rooney was a non starter imo and Dicker might have been one.

Who was the other?

In the manager's video interview on the OS he says that we know who the players are that we want and will try to bring them in next week.

He also makes a comment in the PDE about other clubs "putting themselves into debt" in order to sign players.

There a Cb at Dundee called Declan Gallagher who's contract runs out this season could be a handy back up with mair leaving can't think he'd ask for too much

Apparently his agent and the board have been butting heads over fees in the new contract that was going to be proposed to him which were described as ludicrous which doesn't fend to well for us

Contradicting yourself just a bit. Besides he is way far for better than Mair and heading South like all the best talent. Reason for not resigning.

whistling.gif

Can't see Ross county being anywhere near the play off spot come the end of the season, they have brought in some very good players and strengthened positions that they had to. Kiss and songo'o are both excellent signings for them, I'm still amazed that they managed to get Kiss to sign.

Currently Ross County 1-2 Shitey Hearts.

Funny old game.

I'm not worrying im just passing on what I heard ,think you kind of stated the obvious there , but I hear there will be another two in this week.

I wont hold my breath, we were meant to sign 2 last week and it never happened. I reckon we will be going with the squad we have and hope for the best.

I hope that is true would be good to get him on a pre-contract... I think he would do well for us.

We could be doing with him just now going by how tired big Thommo looked yesterday.

If he gets injured we're in deep shit, and it's not clear if Bahoken can yet produce anything to fill us with confidence.

We need another striker pronto.

Heard we were watching a centre back at the weekend who put in a decent performance. No spring chicken, but plenty of SPL experience... wonder if Thistle will play ballwhistling.gif

Also we are keeping tabs on an attcking midfielder who can creat that wee bit of "Pure Kwality" that Danny has mentioned. Someone told me he was at Crawley... but I told em' Oldham1eye.gif