Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

We need a striker right now- Thompson can't and won't carry us till the end of the season- the BoD need to do something NOW- are we waiting to go down? Bahoken not even mentioned- DL said in interview when we get MacGennis and McAusland back next week we have a full squad to choose from - Bahoken at the game today yet no comment about when/if he's coming back for us.... If we're waiting till next season to go for Hemmings of Cowdenbeath there'll be a queue by then. Time to act now!!

We need a striker right now- Thompson can't and won't carry us till the end of the season- the BoD need to do something NOW- are we waiting to go down? Bahoken not even mentioned- DL said in interview when we get MacGennis and McAusland back next week we have a full squad to choose from - Bahoken at the game today yet no comment about when/if he's coming back for us.... If we're waiting till next season to go for Hemmings of Cowdenbeath there'll be a queue by then. Time to act now!!

Bahoken came out of the main stand doors as we were passing after the game.

The guy behind us asked how his leg was and he replied that he was nearly fit or words to that effect.

Bahoken came out of the main stand doors as we were passing after the game.

The guy behind us asked how his leg was and he replied that he was nearly fit or words to that effect.

Ha! That was me! I was going to follow it up with "you can jog back to France then" but his Mrs was there.

Call me a cynic (go on) but I reckon the guy we've the verbal with is trying to use it to broker a better deal elsewhere.

I'd rather have a Hugh Murray type for the rest of the season than someone viewing the club as a last resort.

Said this on the morning of Djemba's signature, like many I was caught up a bit in the hype and hoped he was still near the top of his game, unfortunately it looks like my earlier sceptical view was closer to the mark - go on Djemba prove me wrong!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeovil Town rule out move for St Mirren's Blackburn Rovers, Ipswich Town and Rangers target Kenny McLean

Read more: http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Yeovil-Town-rule-St-Mirren-s-Blackburn-Rovers/story-20833184-detail/story.html#ixzz2wVt7bpWc

EVERY other club in the Football League would need to be linked to St Mirren’s Kenny McLean before Yeovil Town stood a chance, according to loan-seeking manager Gary Johnson.

The Glovers have recently been linked to the highly-rated midfielder who is out of contract in the summer and yet to agree new deal with the Buddies.

However, Johnson has ruled out a move for Scottish under-21 international McLean with finances and a potential transfer fee likely to knock them out of the running.

The boss said: “It’s nice to be linked. If you’re linked with Barnet – and I’m doing them an injustice – then it’s a bit different.

“It’s good that teams are linking us with players moving on. That particular player will cost someone £350,000. I think they will have to link 91 other League clubs before they link us.”