Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

What do we think is going to happen with this guy?

@garyharkins1985: Thank you to everyone at Oldham! From being low you lifted Me to feel like myself! It's been a pleasure to play here #thanks

@garyharkins1985: Thank you to everyone at Oldham! From being low you lifted Me to feel like myself! It's been a pleasure to play here #thanks

Can't see him staying if I'm honest. Not really fussed if he does go.

He can f**k off as far as I'm concerned.

If McGowan leaves then I would give Harkins another shot, the new manager might want to keep Harkins. The board must do all they can to keep Kenny McLean at the club, he's better now than when McCarthy was at Hamilton and look where he is now.

McLean gave an interview the other day where he says he is looking for a club in Engerland.

And for that we cannot blame the lad. Great young lad and he will be remembered fondly by all at our club if/when he goes.

Now who will still be at our wonderful club next season?

If McGowan leaves then I would give Harkins another shot, the new manager might want to keep Harkins. The board must do all they can to keep Kenny McLean at the club, he's better now than when McCarthy was at Hamilton and look where he is now.

I must have missed something.Who is the new Manager?

And for that we cannot blame the lad. Great young lad and he will be remembered fondly by all at our club if/when he goes.

Now who will still be at our wonderful club next season?

Hopefully me and yirself tae T.T. thumbup2.gif

Who cares , as long as it's not Danny ! happy.png

So you'd be happy with Kenny Shiels or John Brown or,wait a minute......John Coughlin has quit East Stirling and needs a job.

You're a bitter man billy.

I would like to speculate that Danny will be offered a new contract and that he will sign it. ...and I think he deserves it.

He made plenty mistakes this season but, the same as anyone in any line of business or life in general, will have learned from them and is now a better manager than he was last August.

Edited by farmer john

I would like to speculate that Danny will be offered a new contract and that he will sign it. ...and I think he deserves it.

He made plenty mistakes this season but, the same as anyone in any line of business or life in general, will have learned from them and is now a better manager than he was last August.

IF he is given a new contract then he must prove that he HAS learned from past disastrous transfer windows. The board need to act early, if a new contract is to be offered, it needs to be done now , give the manager a budget for the new season & ensure it is spent wisely.

Forget the last day panic signings, 90% dont work out.

So you'd be happy with Kenny Shiels or John Brown or,wait a minute......John Coughlin has quit East Stirling and needs a job.

You're a bitter man billy.

Not at all ! I want the best for the club and we're not going to get that with Danny , as his disgraceful record re signings proves ! The players that remain have finally woken up and saved our season !

Not at all ! I want the best for the club and we're not going to get that with Danny , as his disgraceful record re signings proves ! The players that remain have finally woken up and saved our season !

Sir Fergie aint coming back Billy.

I was upset at the time tae.

That is grossly unfair, Billy.

It is churlish in the extreme to refuse to credit Danny in any way for our recent turn-around.

You are happy to attribute everything that has been poor this season to the manager, yet refuse to acknowledge the role he has had when things improve. You can't have it both ways.

I see Andy Little has been released by the new club.

I think he'd definitely be worth a look. 24 years old and has scored goals at this level. Would be good back up/foil for Thommo.

Dumped , before TRFC reach a decent level. No ta !

That is grossly unfair, Billy.

It is churlish in the extreme to refuse to credit Danny in any way for our recent turn-around.

You are happy to attribute everything that has been poor this season to the manager, yet refuse to acknowledge the role he has had when things improve. You can't have it both ways.

And what happens next season , when we have lengthy spells without a victory or even a performance ? I'll tell you! All the current Danny well wishers will be bleating that we should have let him go free at the end of his contract !

Dumped , before TRFC reach a decent level. No ta !

Well, he's scored goals in the top flight before, including a goal in an Old Firm game.

He's settled in the area and we could and have done a lot worse (Bahoken).